i ain't voting for McCain

McCain is a back stabbing, kiss ass , piece of crap.

his only goal is to put the McCain family name in the White House, and he'll say anything to do it.

McCain voted against tax cuts,

McCain works with Fiengold, and supports democrat looney bills.

McCain has repeatedly faught all the efforts of the people of Arizona in their attemps to fight illegal immigration, and do something about the increasing crime it has caused.

out of respect for the people of Arizona who got together and tryed to make a difference in their state and in the country,

in no way , no shape, no form, would i even consider casting a vote for a man who was elected for one reason, then spent all his time defeating grass-roots efforts.

if the republicans nominate McCain, then we get Hillary, you will lose all the votes of the Constitutionalists.

Please see your dosage instructions.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

As long as whoever does become president is considered by you to be your president, you will still be a good American.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is Scrogdog reporting in from election central.

Breaking news at 10:15, January 8th, 2008!

Wolfstrike endorses McCain!

That's right boys and girls... you heard it here first on the Scrogdog Network News (SNN)!

In a stunning reminder to the American people as to why they should consider McCain, Wolfie announced "i ain't voting for McCain".

Has there ever been a stronger endorsement for a candidate on this board! My god! It is almost as if... Remember has been reincarnated! It is like... Ted Kennedy opposing a thought! You know that thought must have merit somehow! Just because.

I suppose I shouldn't tease Ted too badly though. He's always seen soliciting the opinion of the common man. Why, just the other day I got one of those things that they wrap around your doorknob asking whether I favored single malt or blended whiskey.

And that's the way it is... Tuesday, January 8th, 2008! This is Scrogdog reporting and we'll be right back after the oil companies that rape you and your family have thier say!
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

originally posted by FLW

McCain is my senator. . .and in 2004, I wrote in "Mickey Mouse" and voted for HIM rather than McCain. I agree with Wolfie and 357. . .I'll vote for MM again before I'll vote for McCain.

In addition to the Incumbent Protection Act, voting against Bush's tax rate cuts, and supporting amnesty, he was also a broker of the "Gang of 14", that was a direct assault on the President's power to appoint judges.

In addition, does anyone remember that he was one of the "Keating 5"?

Before 9/11, there was a movement to recall him as Senator, and it was going strong. . .the organizers stopped the effort after the attacks on the WTC as a show of national unity. I wanted to keep it going. . .

EEEwwww! Now I know who to vote for! Not!
    Thanks SNN!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Who's FLW?

It was Bush's back-stabbing and false mud- slinging that made the McCian we see today. Who could blame him for his bitterness?
    If the Republican party had come to his aid 8 years ago, we could have a military man in charge of the war.
    I thought he was the only conservative running back then. I think Bush has proven himself to be more like Clinton than he is like Reagan.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Whenever I hear ''McCain'' there is an echo in my hollow head: ''Fiengold''.

No vote for McCain in the primary.

Six years in the " Hanio Hilton "

Wouldn't leave early just because his father was an Admiral and the Viet Cong
    could have used it propaganda.

Suffered more torture for it

Had life long damage done to his body from being tortured

Didn't dodge his service oblgation

If he isn't a good American , what is?
    "Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"