Spotts Airport????

What airport would we be coming in on? I figured I would start checking prices.

I know the answer to this one.

Spotts bought me a ticket to the Pat/Bronco game two years back. All I had to do is get there. Which of course I did because you can't get tickets to Foxbough.

But I degress.. I flew into Denver. And then rented a car. It takes about the same amount of time to drive from Denver to Ft. Morgan as it does to drive from Albany airport to Bennington. The only difference being is that Ft. Morgan is 80 miles from Denver and Bennington is only 50 miles from Albany. THERE ARE A LOT OF WIDE OPEN SPACES OUT THERE IN COLORADO!!!!!

It is mostly interstate from the Airport to Ft. Morgan. (I forgot which one. I-70??). There ain't no place for cops to hide so 80 is the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    I know the answer to this one.

Spotts bought me a ticket to the Pat/Bronco game two years back. All I had to do is get there. Which of course I did because you can't get tickets to Foxbough.

But I degress.. I flew into Denver. And then rented a car. It takes about the same amount of time to drive from Denver to Ft. Morgan as it does to drive from Albany airport to Bennington. The only difference being is that Ft. Morgan is 80 miles from Denver and Bennington is only 50 miles from Albany. THERE ARE A LOT OF WIDE OPEN SPACES OUT THERE IN COLORADO!!!!!

It is mostly interstate from the Airport to Ft. Morgan. (I forgot which one. I-70??). There ain't no place for cops to hide so 80 is the norm.

There isnt too many places for them to hide on I-80 on that stretch. But occassionally they use planes, so if you speed on the wrong day! They will get you.

Quote Originally Posted by southern girl View Post
    What airport would we be coming in on? I figured I would start checking prices.

DIA Southern. It's a pain in the ass to fly from Greensburo to DIA. No direct flights. I've been there twice last year. It burns up a whole day. Do you have a bigger airport you can depart from? Id look at those options. Save some time and money. I was just thinking..... Hey!~ I get a free vacation this year!~ Not gonna use up my miles on the convention. Whooo ahhh!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    There isnt too many places for them to hide on I-80 on that stretch. But occassionally they use planes, so if you speed on the wrong day! They will get you.
    Oh yeah I-80. I was close.

I will be flying out of Raleigh/Durham airport. I don't think they have a direct flight either. Or I just haven't found it yet.

I did find direct flights out of Raleigh back in the day........ It should be better than GSO. The code is DEN while yer searching.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I will be flying out of Raleigh/Durham airport. I don't think they have a direct flight either. Or I just haven't found it yet.
    In my limited search United has a direct flight but it is expensive and looks like it doesn't leave till late afternoon on that Friday United # 561 and it is pricey.... 585 a person RT

Found some reasonable flights with one stop for 346 RDU to DEN layover in the ATL

Honestly Prices may come down if the airlines have fare reduction sales, But where will Oil prices go?

From past experience I would probably seriously start looking around May 1
    (bout 90 days out)

Drive to our place and we can take Nickie's car ( 30 mpg )
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Oh yeah I-80. I was close.
    Actually it's I-76. [between I-70 and I-80]
    Walter Matthau