Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Be thankful

I just got a job in the trade after going to every employer in my area and i make 10$ an hour but i do not care i just needed to get my foot in the door but the company im with has a school there that you do to get more money and that is a very big help and everyone that works there has gt like 8-10$ in raises within after the schooling so im pretty happy with what i make and like some people said were just getting paid to watch and be someones shadow

U.A. Local 290 step 1 apprentice starting wage is $12.49 here in the Portland Oregon area. The next raise takes you to $16.06. Non union shops is lower than that. This is for commercial hvac.

paul,
    i think here in kc it is they start out at $22.42 but then they switched them to day school one day a week instead of night school 2 nights a week so they added 3 or 4 bucks an hour so they can make the same money as if they were working 5 days!!!!!!!! confusing but either way they make way too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bee View Post
    U.A. Local 290 step 1 apprentice starting wage is $12.49 here in the Portland Oregon area. The next raise takes you to $16.06. Non union shops is lower than that. This is for commercial hvac.
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

@refer guy where did you go for school in California

Not that good at baseball. After school took a bus than train to make 6.50 an hour. I was lucky to get 4 hrs. 92.

One date = work week.

Now Im lucky because It's hard to outsource cold air. Go on goog earth and look at roofs. Your pay is job security. If money is your pois0n than go for electrician. Run wire half your career

Tell them U should pay them for this opurtunity. Im sure they will give U more than there last Green hire..
    Customer is alWays opposite of Left

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123