Nice jobsite photos

here's a bunch of pics off of one of our work cameras. Most fit the wall of shame, some are just misc. stuff, but my favorite is the brand new air exchanger. Also the tight fitting downflow.

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...r/work%20pics/
    You can't fix stupid

Cool

The furnace is used, and it is going to be drywalled in? NS
    The gas valve already got H2O damage on it.!!

Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    The furnace is used, and it is going to be drywalled in? NS
    The gas valve already got H2O damage on it.!!
    can't figure out where that one is at but I think that is already installed, one of our other techs took the pics, didn't find them til he quit last week. I sure hope he junked it out, but I don't recognize it as one of the changeouts I worked on, but sure makes you wonder wtf people are thinking.
    You can't fix stupid

If your talking about this one, it is in a different home, mobile home, we changed this one out for a welfare heat assistance program, guys who inspect homes preseason called and wanted a price on a 92% we got the job to replace this with a tux060 trane, and have never been back, I'm sure the new one looks just as bad now, roof leaks, floors were rotten, doors barely shut, and our tax money gets wasted heating that crap.

Even worse the guy said the neighbors wanted him to help them out with windows, roof, heat assistance and he said that their trailer was in to rugh of shape to justify any improvements and it should be demolished. The one we worked on was BAD can't imagine instide of the other one.http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...s/DSC00025.jpg
    You can't fix stupid

any one know what the heck kind this one is, It looks to me like a 80% vented out pvc, but can't figure where the burners are to tell for sure in the pic, either that or it might be the one that was installed LP with Natural orfices that we had to replace furnace on. Notice the Outdoor wood setup, so someone saw it before us and walked away, or the HO did the wood setup himself.http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...s/DSC00009.jpg
    You can't fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by cmajerus View Post
    can't figure out where that one is at but I think that is already installed, one of our other techs took the pics, didn't find them til he quit last week. I sure hope he junked it out, but I don't recognize it as one of the changeouts I worked on, but sure makes you wonder wtf people are thinking.
    I was implying the one with the 2x4 studs installed infront of it. It's the third and fourth pic in. the thing looks used and it is going to be unservicable once the dry wall is complete.

I know that fine art work!!! I've seen it numbers of homes like that!

My aunt had a modular home put in about 10 years ago, she asked who she should go with, I said you guys... Well, I go out to her home a week later, and saw a work like this.... I said umm.. What happened to D&S? She said they were too hight, B's was a better price..

B had the furnace exhaust 6" away from the intake vent of the ERV, I told her I hate to be a prick, you got what you paid for!

Guess she got them back to move the exhaust to the side of the house where the A/C was, and moved the A/C to where the exhaust was..

I don't know how many homes I've driven by with the exhaust so close to the ERV intake.... And also what t's me off they now use the BAYVENT, I at first thought, I know your company knows better... then I saw the Lennox unit..

Did you change out the heat exchanger on the old Subway?

Quote Originally Posted by cmajerus View Post
    any one know what the heck kind this one is, It looks to me like a 80% vented out pvc, but can't figure where the burners are to tell for sure in the pic, either that or it might be the one that was installed LP with Natural orfices that we had to replace furnace on. Notice the Outdoor wood setup, so someone saw it before us and walked away, or the HO did the wood setup himself.
    Yeah, it looks like a single burner 80%.... Never seen that style before... Sure can see the PVC being melted by the high temp exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by mayguy View Post
    Did you change out the heat exchanger on the old Subway?
    Jerry replaced 2 cells to "get them by" til they moved into the new building. I told him he was nuts, to stick that kind of cash into that old thing, but he had a point, he didn't own the building, and can't take the new unit with him, so the $$$$ was cheap, B's did the change for the insurance company that moved in, ripped off the RT and installed a furnace/ductwork/air. haven't snooped on that one yet.
    You can't fix stupid