+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nice lineset

Post Likes
    Man, that looks like a Six Pack Pat install. Some one take a minute too teach some piping edicate to this guy.

Post Likes
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thats clean. Off topic but clean. Pride makes every thing go smooth.
    This is my ORV that I costom built from stock. No short cuts there, just alot of homework.
    Learn how to work, kid.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thats clean. Off topic but clean. Pride makes every thing go smooth.
    This is my ORV that I costom built from stock. No short cuts there, just alot of homework.
    Learn how to work, kid.
    TOOT!!! TOOOT!! your horn. Way to work your money pit into a post.
    I STARTED WITH NOTHING, AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT!

Post Likes

Thumbs up mystery trap?

We install these all the time there called progessive reducing rigt angle zee traps they reduce compressor failures by stoping all the gravel in the lines from feeding them under the house with open ends . It's easier than taping them up you know.

Post Likes
    casturbo: we are detail oriented individuals. Haven't you figured that out yet?

seatonheating: working with the tennies will give you half a set of toes to go with the half brain.

all the best, Irish
    Everyone has a purpose in life..........even if it's to be a bad example.

Seek first to understand, before seeking to be understood.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacservicetek View Post
    I would like to see what the vapor line looks like without insulation.

Post Likes
    I guess the Condenser unit has a filter drier inside and they figured no point in duplicating it in the liquid line.

hey Reepersteve, Nice Jeep. If you need to get it out of that hole call someone with a Tundra. ;-)

Post Likes

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrsquid View Post
    I guess the Condenser unit has a filter drier inside and they figured no point in duplicating it in the liquid line.

hey Reepersteve, Nice Jeep. If you need to get it out of that hole call someone with a Tundra. ;-)

Don't need much help here. This is my backyard and my play ground.

That is me and my Jeep. I am 6'4" and it is 6'7". It is built for rock crawling and that is what it does. I have all required gear along with on board air.
    I didn't mean to take over the post, but I wanted to show something that took an approach and a lot of homework to make it at best functional and has a great look. I have been fitting pipe for a long time and it frustrates me to see short hand work in the field. I wish Cu was Cu and that was that. If every one has nothing but rigid Cu to work with, then I think all of this slop would go away. Hell, it might make people plan their next move. Instead of waiting til' the last minute for closure.
    Yes, this is my money pit. I work hard, and give 110%. In return, I get to go and play at 110%.
    Hey Squid, if you want to get off those Savannah's' and see what that Toy' will do, bring it up, we'll have some fun on the mountain sides up here. OH wait, is that a full size, sh!t, you'll have a great time getting to know your truck up here. As you can see, it does mud well too. I, on the other hand, don't like taking the three days it took to clean it. I like rocks. Much more approach and departure angles, things to think about.
    Let me ask you have you found a way to let more air in that Toy's engine yet?!!!
    Last edited by reepersteve; 01-19-2008 at 03:40 AM. Reason: A little more to say.

Post Likes
    Geeezzzz how many 90's are in there

Post Likes
    Thanks alot guys now you made him remove the shoe pic. Cant some of you ever play nice? I wear bibbs sometimes depending on the job and drive home in my shorts does that make me gay or is it the pink van ?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Post Likes
    ive never heard of ptrap in the sucction line do i need to go back to school

Post Likes
    I wouldn't blame him a bit if he didn't post any more pics for yawl to look at if all you see are his freakin tennis shoes !!! He doesn't work for you !!! Glad I don't either -- I love tennis shoes and according to him I must be gay LMAO

Post Likes
    Best snecker for work Nike Air Max 95,also good when its time to get paid to chase customers

Post Likes
    Sometimes for fun I wear tennis socks with the little cotton balls on the back while i'm on the job. Does that make me gay too?
    If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.

VETO PRO PAC - The Official Tool Bag of HVAC-Talk.com

Post Likes
    i would have figured that a site full of professionals would have better things to do than using one's footwear to determine their sexual orientation.

Post Likes

Having a tech with alt sexual oreitataion

I would take offense to those comments. He is very picky with what he will leave the customer with and how he and the company looks. I personally think these posts could be take the wrong way.

I think I have seen this company's handy work around here. How come some people never learn?
    Mike

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacservicetek View Post
    was called to this brand new duplex this past summer for a no AC call. Units were installed by another contractor, builder was upset with them and wouldn't have them back out, all I did was hook up low voltage control wiring.
    I had to laugh at this one though...nice work..
    I like the blond with the black string in your album.

Post Likes
    goodnight, that's just horrible.

Post Likes
    Looks like he ran out of copper and just made the rest up out of fittings. You said it was a new place. How did the inspector let the whip go without a strap to the wall

Post Likes
    must be one of those custom oil traps......not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in