Promax RG5000/RG5410 manifold rebuild parts?

Picked up a RG5000 the other day, rebuilt compressor on principle, but it won't make more than ~300 PSI outlet pressure, the manifold is leaking internally back to the inlet.

The compressor works fine, output connected direct to gauges it easily clears 600 PSI within seconds.

The simple ball valve manifolds seem to be easy to service, does anyone sell kits for them, or just replace for ~$80?

I actually have what you need I would sell cheap. The whole faceplate minus one high pressure switch

Quote Originally Posted by SBKold View Post
    I actually have what you need I would sell cheap. The whole faceplate minus one high pressure switch
    Already have installed Tee, high pressure // selector switch etc so the switch not needed,

Have not used the PM setup here yet, will try to contact you via your profile email contact info.

Don't see your email, contact me at g j mcgee at g m ail remove spaces and add .com as needed.

I bought the spare from SBKold, while waiting for it I tore down the old manifold to have a look.

The Teflon seats look fine, the actual issue was the chrome plated brass balls of the valves.

The PO had not been flushing the unit regularly or purging it, (or perhaps it just sat in storage awhile)

...all the chrome was eaten away from the center "purge" ball and the brass was a bit pitted, and there was quite a bit of corrosion in the purge valve area.

If the balls and/or teflon seats were available, with a good tool to pull the old balls and seats and $1 worth of orings for the shaft assys you could probably rebuild it in ~ 10 minutes.

OTOH several places sell it new/complete for $59 + shipping, so carrying a spare would make more sense time-wise//financially.

Some Robinair units apparently use the same manifold (and may just be rebadged promax)

Soo... make sure to regularly flush and purge your recovery systems manifold with at least clean vacuum pump oil (if it has valves)

Profuse thank you, SBKold, manifold looked like new, orings on output portswere as if you just replaced them, unit is fully operational now including the low/high pressure switch setup.
    (also thanks for the spare lower pressure switch. I used a $10 610/400 SUPCO switch for the higher pressure, cuts off at ~575-600)

Also thanks for including the gauges, I'll save the multi-refrigerant Imperial high side I picked up as a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by waferhead View Post
    Profuse thank you, SBKold, manifold looked like new, orings on output portswere as if you just replaced them, unit is fully operational now including the low/high pressure switch setup.
    (also thanks for the spare lower pressure switch. I used a $10 610/400 SUPCO switch for the higher pressure, cuts off at ~575-600)
    Also thanks for including the gauges, I'll save the multi-refrigerant Imperial high side I picked up as a spare.
    I'm glad you can use it...it was just sitting around here. I bought that whole faceplate used it one time and the compressor leaked bad. The machine was so old I couldn't fix it!