Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by sysint View Post
    They wait till they can complain about the lousy controls and conveniently forget about beating down the pricing with the GC who in turn guts the mechanicals further.

After that time period they spend more than they would originally on a "commissioning" company rather than doing a better job in the beginning.
    Now there's an AMEN Brother!!!

Thumbs up Necessary Nuisance

Quote Originally Posted by jogas View Post
    Plan & Spec Engineering.....it's a cut and paste world.
    True Engineering capability/allow ability is extinct....
    Productivity (accountant's LAW) is KING.
    Hopefully third party Commissioning will become the Check/Balance needed to defeat the monster that has been allowed to grow in this area of our trade.
    jogas
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Well said!
    100% With you on that one Freddy!

Quote Originally Posted by viceman View Post
    i have never gotten frost bite in front of a laptop. as matter of fact i haven't gotten burned,cut,wrenched my back, crushed a toe or gotten sliced on a sharp piece of metal in a couple years.

maybe you should put a couple 8 hour bucket days in the cathedral and finally get that mess to work.
    Funny story: I found a plastic bucket to sit on for a week at a shopping centre job a few years ago, and another for the laptop,
    after finishing the project, I thought I might have a look inside the one I had been sitting on all week (noticed it was heavy when I moved it) and quess what, full of used needles.
    every job has its hazards!

Quote Originally Posted by tripper View Post
    Funny story: I found a plastic bucket to sit on for a week at a shopping centre job a few years ago, and another for the laptop,
    after finishing the project, I thought I might have a look inside the one I had been sitting on all week (noticed it was heavy when I moved it) and quess what, full of used needles.
    every job has its hazards!
    At least it wasn't a p!ss bucket!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345