blower speed with defrost

Afternoon all, last weekend I installed a fan handler in my heat pump, I have a small issue that concerns me. Fanhandler has two sensing probes that go in the supply air stream, one for heat and one for cooling. When neither heat or cool is calling and the air temp going through the unit is about 72 degrees, the fanhandler ramps the blower speed down to the adjustment that I have set for recirculating the air in the house, pretty slow. What is happening now, is when the unit goes into defrost, the blower slows way down because my 5kw heat strip is not heating the fanhandler heat sensor enough to speed the blower up. Now, there are two things I can do. Shut off the aux heat or, add a bigger circuit and add more aux heat. I guess my main question is, will it hurt anything to have the blower running slow during defrost? I would appreciate any feedback. If it is a problem I will just shut off the aux heat breaker for now. Thanks

Cancel that, I have decided to run a new larger circuit and add more aux heat, this will be better anyway so my mrs can stop nagging about the cool defrost cycles. It will also keep the fanhandler sensor warmer and keep the blower running up to speed during defrost. thank you