Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Recent infinity install Please comment.

All comments welcome Thanks. Ron
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Looks mighty sloppy to me!!

Specific comments would help me deal with any issues. Thanks for your help

I hate tipping my head sidways to see the photos. If you don't have enough incentive to rotate the pix so we can view them, why should I go to the trouble of downloading them so I can roatate them?

Then if you could tell us what your complaint is, maybe we could comment. But otherwise, we'll just assume you're whining.
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

Sorry I don't know how to tip the pictures no laziness intended. Also need your help to identify any complaint i Will;l try and tip over the picture Ron

Sorry I don't know how to tip the pictures no laziness intended. Also need your help to identify any complaint i Will try and tip over the picture Ron

Okay. Apology accepted and I'll drop the sarcasm. On your own computer you need to use the software that handles your photos. Somewhere in there there should be a button or right mouse click that will allow you to rotate the pix. Then save them in the rotated posture and repost them to the sight.

Don't forget to include your complaints with the system.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

I think there is just too much going on in the picture. It makes it look sloppy. I prefer using hardcast tape to seal the joints. Foil tape alone tends to peel off over time, leaving air leaks. Maybe I missed something, but why isn't the front of the coil and furnace lined up? That supply plenum might have been able to be cleaned up abit. The entire things looks like a monkey and an donkey getting it on with a bowling ball trying to join in.

Here, I've done it for you. Now what's the question?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I really don't know enough to make any specific complaint. This is essentially a once in twenty year experience for me as a home owner. I have no reference point to compare the install. One thing the PVC fixer seems to have been applied a little sloppily but that is really an aesthetic issue I think. The duct work on the other hand appears to be neat and clean. Any comments about specific defects using your experienced eye would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help rotating the pictures. Thanks again Ron

I agree, way to much going on here. Primer all over pvc, canvas smashed together, looks like furn sitting on concrete.
    Aint Notin Sweeter, Then A Brand New Heater!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast