Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    what are you talking about?

there is a massive movement to change the Constitution so Bush can be president for another 8 years.
    Yup. And while the dem/libs were out on Christmas break, the Constitution was ratified to allow it. Matter of fact, there doesn't even have to be an election.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

what are you talking about?

there is a massive movement to change the Constitution so Bush can be president for another 8 years.
    I wouldn't hold your breath for that one.

no serious! , and it's being funded with millions of dollars from thankfull citizens of Iraq.

no serious! , and it's being funded with millions of dollars from thankfull citizens of Iraq.
    That I don't doubt, but the congress is controlled by Democrats. Ain't gonna happen. Nor should it, that same change in the constitution would have allowed Clinton to stay in the White House and he probably could have gotten re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by oloenneker View Post
    Yep,

it sure does....

But can you refute the claims?
    Why should I? 80% of what is on Air America is over and over lame lies and distortions. Most hated country in the world? LOL . I think 200 Mexicans just crossed the border while I just farted and somewhere a half dozen Cubans are turning a 1956 Chevy into a raft.

I kind of like the development of nuke bunker busters. That is where 75 % of our threats nuclear weapons are. Great big duh there. If that is an example of a list to be worried about instead of the democrats trying to sign up illegals to vote, you have nothing to worry about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12