Lennox Unit Help!!!

Hello,

We live in the Phoenix metro area and have a Lennox unit. Our current problem is this:

1. No air blowing through the registers at all. (Most of the time, say 98%)
    2. When air does blow it is warm air, but as stated above it is rare when we do get airflow.
    3. We have a digital thermostat that shows it is supposed to be heating.
    4. When I turn the system on, I hear a "click" and the roof top unit appears to be running but no airflow!

I have the install sheet from the previous owner and it describes the unit as:

1. Equipment: GP
    2: Make: Lennox
    3. Model #: 6CS 20R-042-75-4P
    4. Work performed: "Remove old Rheem Gas Pack and install a Lennox 12 SEER, 3.5 ton gas pack. Will include a new digital thermostat. Replace existing 16" vent pipe R/A and install 18" flex duct riser."

This unit was installed 06/25/2002. We have lived here since 09/2005 and have not had any issues like this before.

The thermostat is a White-Rodgers Type 1F86-244

As is probably evident, my knowledge of the inner workings of HVAC units and the like is quite limited. Please help with any advice. Thank you in advance!

You're wasting your time on this website with such a question. We can't fix anything from here and are not allowed to give homeowners DIY instrctions. So turn the unit off via the t-stat, wait 5 minutes and turn it back on. If it fires and give heat, great, schedule a service call for Monday. If it doesn't, call for service today. If you don't want to pay the OT rate, then wait until tomorrow but either way, you need a service tech to diagnose and repair the problem.
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

Actually from what I read I believe it is the kanuter valve located on the rotary girder.
    Aint Notin Sweeter, Then A Brand New Heater!!!!!!!!!!

belt drives require seasonal maint.

see title

You need to call a dealer, sorry, no DIY help is available here!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by azsmokey View Post
    Hello,

We live in the Phoenix metro area and have a Lennox unit. Our current problem is this: (finding a phone #)

Please help with any advice. Thank you in advance!
    602 276-1777

Lennox Industries Incorporated
    3446 S 7th St
    Phoenix, AZ 85040

... Glad I could provide YelLow Pages finger walking.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities