Thread: Free dirt!!!

Free dirt!!!

I feel like we will be married to this account if I don't add on my invoice that due to age and condition of your equipment we can't assume any responsibilities for future break downs.Sorry for any inconvenience.

Here's an action picture.

A picture is worth a 1000 words

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Filters? There are filters? No, been here 20 years, never knew we had to change them.

Sound familiar?
    Everybody has the right to be stupid. Some people abuse the privilege.

I had one like that today. One of those washable electrostatic filters. Completely blocked and was tripping comp on high pressure. Then it ran all night on electric heat. I washed the filter and all was normal. and it still counts as a service call

Those are always the best to see.When will people learn that you must change the filter. A month means a month.

CHA-CHING!! Stack'em and Rack'em......bet that coil could use a good.....POWER WASHING.....about 2500 gpm should do it!
    I need a new signature.....

Talking

had one just like that a month ago, by the date written on it was just a week short of its tenth birthday

We see big AHU's all the time where the filters are completely riped through (big hole in the middle of the filters) because they were so clogged........in a hospital too .

Chicago is an indian word for stinky!!!!!!
    -supertek65

Went on a no heat and found the filter plugged solid. Notified the customer filter plugged and showed the customer. They told me thats a lifetime filter and never needs cleaned. I walked with disguise and cleaned the filter and told them clean the filter every month.

I'm in sales, and I have seen a few filters that were close to that dirty. One customer even told me that he had never changed the filters in the 16 years he had been in the house!