Field Server Modbus RTU to JCI N2

I've got a Powerlogic 800 from Square D that I need to bring to JCI N2 using a Field Server.

Does anyone have a .csv file which has already done this or similar? Just looking for something to copy from or use?

I did a Field Server about 5 years ago and I can't find the .csv files and my memory is weak....

I would appreciate any .csv to get me going, if you have one to share.

Thanks, Mackinaw

You should be able to get the fieldserver already programmed.
    I do have a .csv file but I have to look for it.
    It is Ingersol modbus to N2 I believe so I don't know
    if it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by d_d_c_jci View Post
    You should be able to get the fieldserver already programmed.
    I do have a .csv file but I have to look for it.
    It is Ingersol modbus to N2 I believe so I don't know
    if it will help.
    You can order a Fieldserver without the program....which is what we did. They send a PDF and links to their website which explains building the csv. You can order product with program or product only.

The one I did a few years back was McQuay RTU's ( bacnet ) to JCI N2 and we paid them to write the program.

I'm doing this one from scratch...so any .csv files will help me. I'll use them as examples....so if you can find yours and are willing to share I would appreciate it. Thank you...

I have one for three York RTU's (Modbus RTU) to Lon. Send me your email if you think it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by ddcfreek View Post
    I have one for three York RTU's (Modbus RTU) to Lon. Send me your email if you think it will help.
    You have mail

I recently did a Field Server Opto22 to Lon and it was nothing but head aches. We tried to do the programming ourselves by using there guides which are very poor. However I noticed they recently added some more useful information to there site. We ended up having Field Server do the programming and they didn't get it right at first. I just checked my computer and it took them just over 50 tries to get it right. Another bad thing is there on the west coast and Im on the east coast. When I needed tech support I had to wait until 11:00. My 2 cents are if you HAVE to use Field Server let them do the programming, that way if there is a problem or it doesn't work then its there problem.

I believe that JCI's SIS has a solution for Powerlogic 800 already developed for use with their MIG.
    I don't believe it has published , but I think it has been done.

I don't know the cost of a Fieldserver vs a MIG, but it might be another option.
    IlovemyjobIlovemyjobIlovemyjob....say it with me now!

Thanks X, but the field server is already installed. It shouldn't be too bad, I'm not going to map that many points.