+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's Up with the Sun?

Post Likes

What's Up with the Sun?

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    The sun is not 4.5 billion years old as the first article suggest. The entire created universe is probably less than 10,000 years old.

Fewer sunspots only mean one thing to me, and that is diminished conditions for using the HF radio band with ham radio gear.
    No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. -- Charles Dickens

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    The sun is not 4.5 billion years old as the first article suggest. The entire created universe is probably less than 10,000 years old.

Fewer sunspots only mean one thing to me, and that is diminished conditions for using the HF radio band with ham radio gear.
    LOL! really your going with the story the universe is less then 10,000 years old? That's a good one. (And the earth is what is est to be 4.5 billion years old)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garychance View Post
    LOL! really your going with the story the universe is less then 10,000 years old? That's a good one. (And the earth is what is est to be 4.5 billion years old)
    Junk science my friend. Those 6-figure income guys on their government grants have to come up with something you know.
    No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. -- Charles Dickens

Post Likes
    Junk science my friend. Those 6-figure income guys on their government grants have to come up with something you know.
    It's that book your reading that make's you believe that, and it's absurd to think the earth started with us. (Or even more the universe) Just put your money in the donation plate and pass it to the guy next to you.)

Most of the preacher's make more then the guy's you speak of, and as for the church it was the first monopoly in history, and continue's to be. (It's all about money, power, and mass control of the population, always has been)

Post Likes
    I agree with having religion because it stop's some people from doing stupid thing's as they think they will get it in the end if they do. Then again it make's others do real stupid thing's in the name of it. How do you win? beside's trying to deal with whatever result it makes and effects your surroundings positive, or negative. But most modern people have to agree the universe or even the earth is older then 10,000 years. If not your just doing/believing what the book says because your told to. And it just boggle's my mind, when in 2014 you still hear people believing this, because some guy hundred's of years later wrote it down in his primitive village. I'm done ranting, my wife go's to church every Sunday, so i have to hear it from her too. (Just a couple hundred years ago, someone reading this would have turned me into the church, and i would have been killed for what i have said.... ya that's religion)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Finally, hints are cropping up in measurements of solar activity involving the most powerful outbursts from the sun, coronal mass ejections (CMEs). During the current sunspot cycle, they appear to have been erupting less often as the number of sunspots increased. Typically, CME outbursts become more frequent as the number of sunspots increases.
    It wasn't long ago that we were worried about massive CME's.
    In the final analysis this is just a S.W.A.G.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garychance View Post
    It's that book your reading that make's you believe that, and it's absurd to think the earth started with us. (Or even more the universe) Just put your money in the donation plate and pass it to the guy next to you.)

Most of the preacher's make more then the guy's you speak of, and as for the church it was the first monopoly in history, and continue's to be. (It's all about money, power, and mass control of the population, always has been)
    Absurd, absurd. I think people who have an inflated opinion of their intellect are the only ones who use that word. I much prefer "ridiculous".

But I wish there would be a huge sunspot max again. It would be happy times on the 2-30MHz HF amateur radio bands again. Fun times.

Post Likes
    Absurd, absurd. I think people who have an inflated opinion of their intellect are the only ones who use that word. I much prefer "ridiculous".

But I wish there would be a huge sunspot max again. It would be happy times on the 2-30MHz HF amateur radio bands again. Fun times.
    Ok, it's ridiculous, to think the Earth, or the Universe is only 10,000 years old.

Post Likes

Wait a minute !!! ... I thought god make everything in seven days.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dan wong View Post
    Wait a minute !!! ... I thought god make everything in seven days.
    Keep reading your Bible. You're off to a good start. It goes on to say a day is as 1,000 years to the Lord.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Thank God for Greenhouse Gas

Post Likes

Typo

Keep reading your Bible. You're off to a good start. It goes on to say a day is as 1,000 years to the Lord.
    That is exactly right. Our concept of time is different than that of our Heavenly Father. I fear God and eternity in hell therefore I ask for forgiveness of my sins and eternal salvation. I used to be a skeptic of believers until I discovered the power of prayer. With that being said along with my undoubtable belief that Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for forgiveness of our sins, I believe some parts of the bible have been translated over time in such a way to be a controlling instrument for elites to exert control over the masses. And that is the work of the Devil which targets Christians with his misery and leaves the unsaved souls to prosper on this earth for they will spend eternity in the depths of hell with Lucifer. Another example of the Devils creation was my last Boss. He attended church and was holier than art thou only to rip off customers with his lying and deciet. Mans days on earth shall be full of troubles and misery. If I could reach out and give the word to one lost soul it shall all be worth it. God Bless all my fellow HVAC-Talk members.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in