Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just more proof that we don't understand the middle east

http://start.localnet.com/article.ph...D8TP9O9O0.html

This article- Hairdressers in Iraq Are Forced to Work in Secret Salons, Fearing Extremists' Death Threats- shows another facet of this world that we cannot understand. We know there are extremists that want to kill us just because we are different, apparently they want to kill their own for some of the same reasons! To the most of us, this type of behavior is unexplainable. It defies logic and our principals.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

This is islam.

Most muslims are not so extreme, but they are a foothold to let this type of cr@p become 'the norm' in areas they occupy.

Islam = submit.

Submit or die it seems.

Islam is a cult, not justifiably protected by constitutional freedom of religion.

Stories like this make violance in America almost look non- exsitant... I really hope those exteremist get what's coming to them....

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    This is islam.

Most muslims are not so extreme, but they are a foothold to let this type of cr@p become 'the norm' in areas they occupy.

Islam = submit.

Submit or die it seems.

Islam is a cult, not justifiably protected by constitutional freedom of religion.
    Well put tool. I personally go a little further in believing that if there is a spiritual nature to Islam, it is Satanic. I need to pick up a copy of Satanic Verses and read what someone raised in the Islamic world has to say about this.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by FollettEngineer View Post
    Stories like this make violance in America almost look non- exsitant... I really hope those exteremist get what's coming to them....
    72 virgins?

I'll bet they wouldn't be so fired up about those virgins if they knew most of them are male and there is a good reason the female ones are still a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    This is islam.

Islam = submit.

Submit or die it seems.

One could consider all religions cults, it all depends whos looking at them. I seem to remember in this country that we killed people of color, for about the same stupid reasons.

Our history isnt exactly examplatory when it comes to killing others, for whatever prejudicial reasons. (the only good Indian is a death Indian)

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    One could consider all religions cults, it all depends whos looking at them. I seem to remember in this country that we killed people of color, for about the same stupid reasons.

Our history isnt exactly examplatory when it comes to killing others, for whatever prejudicial reasons. (the only good Indian is a death Indian)

Roy
    And that would be "WRONG", now wouldn't it?

Why is it that some people feel that they can lessen the wrong of a thing by comparing it to other wrongs?

Islam teaches wrong doing by Muslims toward non-Muslims. That is wrong. Other religions are misinturpreted by wrong people to seem like they perpetuate wrong doing, but it is not the faith, it is the people wrongly interpreting the faith that are wrong. Islam however does very matter of factly teach Muslims to do wrong against non-Muslims.

So, the great flood does not send us all the message that God thinks it is ok to kill over belief(s)?
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    So, the great flood does not send us all the message that God thinks it is ok to kill over belief(s)?
    Of course not. We are stubborn. That wasn't why He sent it anyway.

C'mon, Scrog. You can read Genesis and figure it out. You're a smart guy.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Hehehe, if I were so smart, I'd have figured out a LOT of things by now. But I haven't.

Why does it not send this message?

I took my stupid pill tonight, so...

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    And that would be "WRONG", now wouldn't it?

Why is it that some people feel that they can lessen the wrong of a thing by comparing it to other wrongs?

Islam teaches wrong doing by Muslims toward non-Muslims. That is wrong. Other religions are misinturpreted by wrong people to seem like they perpetuate wrong doing, but it is not the faith, it is the people wrongly interpreting the faith that are wrong. Islam however does very matter of factly teach Muslims to do wrong against non-Muslims.
    I'm sorry but I'd have to disagree with u on this one. I'm a muslim. The religion doesn't teach hate or killing u r gonna have 2 believe me on this one.
    It's misinturrpertion by people who have benifits by doing so.
    Just like KKK would teach hate in the name of relogion. I've not read or heard anybody calling christianity a cult because of the believe of SOME idiots.
    Know if you want to call fundamentalism a cult. I might agree with u.
    If u read satenic verses or any book like that, it might give u the impression of islam that u already have so u'd be reading and believing what u already believe. But i can tell u this in those books alot of things are taken out of their original contest. People do that all the time to prove something right or some thing wrong. A lot of people have done that with Bible and we all know that.
    Now lets talk abot 72 virgins:-)
    That's a metaphoric talk in Quran. In Quran God says that when one goes in heaven it will be the spirit of that person which will go body will stay here.So if u don't have your body u'll not be able to enjoy what ur body enjoys in the world.
    So instead of reading satanic verses or such books Please read Quran and try to get it from a Library.
    Islam is not what these crazy terrorists are telling you what it is.
    But if u already made up ur mind about this religion i can't open ur mind.
    If u think with open mind u'll get a lot of answers which u r trying to get right now.
    BTW I hate when ppl hate other ppl because of their religion. my best friends were jewish,muslims,christians and hindus we never talked about religion and we r still friends.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Hehehe, if I were so smart, I'd have figured out a LOT of things by now. But I haven't.

Why does it not send this message?

I took my stupid pill tonight, so...
    I already told you why...because we are stubborn. You think the Omniscient God did not know that?

It is never okay to murder...I think that's what you mean by "kill".

Or do you?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Boot, whether or not we are stubborn has *nothing* at all to do with the message God sends by killing those without faith or those who displease him.

The point is, of course, that it is rather strange to complain about Allah saying that it is ok to kill infidels when it is perfectly clear that God also thinks it is ok. In fact, he has at times used *men* to do so.

When Allah does it, you condemn Muslims. When God does it, you defend him.

Of course I don't think murder is ok, but it seems to me you are a bit confused over what murder is. If I take a group of people and put them in a cement pit and then cover it and fill it with water, would you call that premeditated murder? Yes or no.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast