Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So What's on the grill??

I slapped on a 4 pound tri-tip rubbed in a santa maria rub , filled with pockets of garlic cloves. I'm about to throw on the ribs I've been marinating in a Jamaican jerk concoction. I'm using hickory, mesquite and a little applewood to smoke 'em. I'm gonna smoke a few potatoes with it and have some chili and french bread for a side.

In about 4 hours, IT'S ON!

Did some ribs a few weeks ago using a Hawaiian salt. The idea was try to give it the flavor of Kalua Pig, which is pulled pork Hawaiian style. Came out real good, and different from normal ribs.

I usually smoke with a mix of Hickory and Cherry.

ahhh its a cool night here in missouri, perfect to sit in the yard with the fiancee' and roast hot dogs and marshmellows over the fire and carve some pumpkins thats my dinner and entertainment for the evening lol

I just did some baby back ribs too. I used a recipe from this forum that a member posted for me. Let me see if I can find the link. I do them his way all the time now. Yeah, I found it. http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....highlight=Ribs

Mattm in post # 5 posted the recipe. I think it was Key who marinates them in beer over night. Now I use the best of both suggestions and my ribs come out super.

PS to Bob: " Ain't love grand."

41 ODT and steak and lobsta on the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Maineiac View Post
    41 ODT and steak and lobsta on the fire
    You do have the best lobstas. I think I'm gonna order one off the net pretty soon and do it up right! I'm paying $9 for a 3 oz. rock over here. Btw, it's 91 otd over here, and it's baked potatoes and sloppy joes. No fun tonight.,

Quote Originally Posted by DavyB View Post
    You do have the best lobstas. I think I'm gonna order one off the net pretty soon and do it up right! I'm paying $9 for a 3 oz. rock over here. Btw, it's 91 otd over here, and it's baked potatoes and sloppy joes. No fun tonight.,

Try this place, I go there all the time.http://mclaughlinseafood.gourmetfoodmall.com/ and www.shipmelobsters.com.

heyooo!

Try this place, I go there all the time.http://mclaughlinseafood.gourmetfoodmall.com/ and www.shipmelobsters.com.
    I've been hooked to this site. I guess I love the pictures lol. This seems like it might be a better deal but I am not a lobster expert or even a lobster laymen!

http://www.lobsterguy.com/livelobsters.html

2 to 2.5# lobsters for 30$! What do you think? Are they crappy lobsters? I know absolutely nothing about this stuff. BTW:

On the grill tonight:

One 18" rack of beef ribs rubbed with mustard and Pappy's rub, brown sugar and apple juice. I also threw in a little honey. I've been smoking 'em in mesquite for the past six hours throwing an apple juice/cinnamon/brown sugar moisturizer on them intermittently. In about 30 minutes, it is on!

Quote Originally Posted by DavyB View Post
    I've been hooked to this site. I guess I love the pictures lol. This seems like it might be a better deal but I am not a lobster expert or even a lobster laymen!

http://www.lobsterguy.com/livelobsters.html

2 to 2.5# lobsters for 30$! What do you think? Are they crappy lobsters? I know absolutely nothing about this stuff. BTW:

On the grill tonight:

One 18" rack of beef ribs rubbed with mustard and Pappy's rub, brown sugar and apple juice. I also threw in a little honey. I've been smoking 'em in mesquite for the past six hours throwing an apple juice/cinnamon/brown sugar moisturizer on them intermittently. In about 30 minutes, it is on!

Man that sounds good. Next time I'll bring the Lobstah

Man that sounds good. Next time I'll bring the Lobstah

I'm doing 'em again today. They came out too perfect! Those were the best ribs I have ever eaten ever! No BBQ sauce necessary at all. That is the first time I have ever smoked ribs that came out even close to those. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver Bob View Post
    ahhh its a cool night here in missouri, perfect to sit in the yard with the fiancee' and roast hot dogs and marshmellows over the fire and carve some pumpkins thats my dinner and entertainment for the evening lol
    Cooked hotdogs and marshmellows with the kids this past weekend in the backyard. I'm on the Kansas side though.

Put a pot of baked beans on the grate as well. Good stuff, and the kids thought it was cool.

Our company has a big clam bake every year. Steak, lobster, shimp, clams (raw and steamed) and all the extras. Chowder, hot dogs,hamburgers, sauage and pepers all day.

We save our scrap copper and turn it in once a year to pay for it.

Any way, we paid 8.99 a pound for Maine lobsters this weekend. They averaged 1-1/4 lbs a piece.

in kansas too
    the wife fried chicken!!!

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast