ventfree fireplace gas smell
this is a lowes vent free LP fireplace, and I purchased it a month ago.
apparently the back burner doesn’t light up every time... when its calling for heat the front burner lights up but the back doesn’t light up right away, it takes a min or so... seems like the flame doesn’t wanna travel all the way in the back and gas escapes, obviously lets the propane in the house… I was just wondering if anyone has an idea why this happens. The regulator might be going bad?
I attached a picture that shows the burner not being lit up.
btw I also have a LP furnace in the house that its used as back up and a stove that’s used for cooking…