Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JCI FX Builder

JCI FX Builder

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays!

I'm an old dog trying to learn a few new tricks. Trying to get away from the physical end of this trade.
    I am learning the FX Builder program and would like to ask the more experienced techs for some help.
    I am trying to develop a chiller plant control strategy and need to work out the pump & chiller staging.
    Does anyone out there have assemblies built for pump lead/lag with auto start on failure? How about sequencing 3 parallel chillers.
    I'm part way through the design and have reached the end of my ability.
    If someone could provide an assembly or two, it would get me headed in the right direction.

Email address is in my profile.
    Thank you!
    Do the best you are capable of, be totally honest, die with a smile on your face!

Bump
    Do the best you are capable of, be totally honest, die with a smile on your face!

Hello tlrsr,
    I have some pump lead/lag routines that I have used in the field and work quite well. They switch lead pump base on run hours and also switch on pump failure. I also have an assembly that stages 4 chillers on and performs lead rotation based on run hours or a manual lead select from an operator workstation. I am commissioning the chiller job on Monday and if all goes well I will send you the fine tuned assemblies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Hello tlrsr,
    I have some pump lead/lag routines that I have used in the field and work quite well. They switch lead pump base on run hours and also switch on pump failure. I also have an assembly that stages 4 chillers on and performs lead rotation based on run hours or a manual lead select from an operator workstation. I am commissioning the chiller job on Monday and if all goes well I will send you the fine tuned assemblies.
    That would be fantastic! Thank you.

Reaper! Please resend your application. I received the email on my mobile and didn't download the application. It was supposed to remain on the server, but of course when you count on something, it never materializes.

Here it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Hello tlrsr,
    Reaper, Please send me the mcr files also.
    I'm working on designing pump rotation assemblies - If I
    can look yours over it would be a great help.

THANKS!!!

Email is in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Reaper, Please send me the mcr files also.
    I'm working on designing pump rotation assemblies - If I
    can look yours over it would be a great help.
    I would also be interested to taking a look at your work, my E-mail is also in my profile.

Many thanks

Hi Guys
    I sent those assemblies out this afternoon. I didn't know if the pumps had drives or mag starters so I sent both. Good Luck.

The Reaper - I would really appreciate if you send me the lead/lag assemblies - my email address is in profile. I am new to FX Builder and currently working on my first project.
    Thanks!!!

You've got mail.

Reaper, you are too nice !
    Could I pursuade you to send them to me also?

Thanks a ton, you "Da Man"

email in profile.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

Here they come. Let me know if you don't get them. I've been having email issues lately.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast