Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wisconsin.

Allergic to beer ? You must not be in the HVAC trade Glad you had a good steak
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

HVAC convention/deer hunting camp. Bring your guns, beer, some brats, and a deck of cards. (note actual deer hunting is unlikely)
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Fishing

From your name you must live neer Wheeler or Barron.You ever fish in the Blue Hills ? Like Audie, Perch, or Deer Lake ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelbaron View Post
    HVAC convention/deer hunting camp. Bring your guns, beer, some brats, and a deck of cards. (note actual deer hunting is unlikely)
    Sorry old Buddy. The H-convention already did this gig (that you described) . '06 Convention. Camp Bedrock, Woodford VT. . Let me see if I can find the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter87 View Post
    From your name you must live neer Wheeler or Barron.You ever fish in the Blue Hills ? Like Audie, Perch, or Deer Lake ?
    Sorry, no Wheelbaron has been my on line name for all sorts of things for a long time. I use it when I sign up for stuff on line, and when I first got here it was the same. Untill last month I had the web address as well, but did not renew it this time.

I do like to fish, but never seem to have the time these days.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

I would like a convention in Wisconsin. I could drive up there but, probably wind up taking a taxi home.
    R2B4BTU

I just want to know how many cruise lines prohibit people from Wisconsin from entering drinking games....

It's the Vermonters, Canadians and Chicago folk you gonna watch. Especially ones with pimped out Elements.

I wore this Bennington refrigeration t shirt yesterday and it made me empty the cooler. Day before the Santa shirt was no better. The AMI shirt is today and it's looking like much of the same.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinFlys View Post
    Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing games (CRPGs) in and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist or and evolve while the player is away from the game.someone said that is a great idear,but i think it's a nice choose! why? because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape
    Go print your junk to someone who cares. This web site is for hvac professionals, not someone trying to proimote a stupid game. This guy needs to be banned quick.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123