democrat slickster politics

Bush and the EPA pass an environmental bill.

so the democrats who are so concerned with the environment say 'thank you Bush for passing higher automobile standards' right?

WRONG!

the key to democrat politics is to take the republicans who passes higher standards and keep him the enemy of the environment.

so the California Democrats get together and say they want to pass even stricter standards, and they feel that each state should set their own.

which is a terrible idea,AND THE KNOW IT, every car would have to be made differently for every state.

so they call their liberal buddies and get a couple of other states to say 'yeah, if California raises standards , so will we'

so the end result is, Bush passed stricter standards but he's still the bad guy because he STOPPED even stricter standards, created in the minds of liberals from California

and a bunch of lawyers make a nice living, suing the EPA

This is fast becoming a country of wimps. No one with any testosterone need be heard. Don't get cheap reliable power from Nuke plants instead burn oil to heat homes, drive cars so weak they can't carry a family and luggage at the same time. No more vets, cobras, salines, or GTs just a bunch of sissy cars for the wimpy Democrats. Thank you Democrats and a go along wimpy Bush. This is disgusting.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

all politicians are in politics for selfish, get rich motives....bottom line is they all suck and we should have open season on occasion to clear the table