+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Desigo bacnet integration, can not ack alarms

Post Likes

Desigo bacnet integration, can not ack alarms

HI all!

I am working on a old Siemens Desigo 2.35 using bacnet to integrate xlweb (excelweb) Honeywell controllers.
    Everything is working fine, but I can't ack the alarms in the Desigo alarmlist (they are stuck).
    I am using the correct notification scheme, 1 for urgent, 2 for high, 3 for low etc.
    Can this problem occur because I am using the old Diept tool and old dtd and xsl file?
    If I recall it right I need:
    - DIEPT.xlt (v3)
    - DIMeta0103.dtd
    - DIMeta0103.xsl
    - DIProj0103.dtd
    - DIProj0103.xsl
    - (DIMeta0050__xxx)
    Siemens told me I can use the old ones for the 2.35, but I belive they are wrong.
    I can even see something is missing in the schedule import.
    I dont want to use the usual PLC way (1=alarm) etc.
    Anyone who have the V3 files and can email me them?
    Any other suggestions appreciated thanks.

Post Likes
    Can't see your email in your profile. I have the V3 SDU directory which has all the files you want. Email me and I'll send them back to you.

I wish you luck in your project. I had a similar problem with alarm handling on Johnsons controls (and schedules as well) using 2.35. Never did get it working direct over bacnet. I cheated in the end and passed the values over to a lightly loaded PX controller and set up the alarms in there. Not very neat but it worked :/
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Don't be a stupid dwarf. It's not big and it's not clever!

Post Likes
    appreciate the help

picnik, you got mail :-)

Post Likes
    Picnik.
    while I wait for you email the files I have found out a temporary solution for the alarms.
    I have inactivated the ack required in the notification class manager of the Honeywell controllers.
    With this way the alarm comes up in the Desigo alarm list, I cant ack them, but they disappear from the list when they are OK.

Post Likes
    Hi Wonnyhell
    I am going to do the same steps you do and integrate a xcelweb seires of controllers (xl1000) on desigo insight v2.35. I am familiar with diept tool and desigo import utility but I dont have any experience on bacnet 3rd party. Could you please guide me through this. I know I should prepare site information and import them but I dont know how can i get this information from honeywell project. I also dont know that I need metadata for honeywell objects or insight objects (metadats) are enough for it?
    I really apperciate your help.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in