Need link to Bryant AC installation manual

I'm looking for a link for a link to Bryant AC installation manual. I can't seem to locate the manual. I'm specifically looking for the distance needed between the outdoor unit and a wall or objects. I believe it was 9 inches? My short line set was removed when my furnace was installed and when the they come back to hooked it back and charge it, I'm going to see if it can be moved at least a few inches. I only have 3 inches on one side. I want to have the correct info before asking them.

I would like to have it moved to at least wear you see the tool bag in the photo.

http://www.coasterreview.com/twister...jpg&picindex=2

Model
    165ANA036-B

Thanks!!

At least 10" on all sides most require 12"...They didn't leave the instillation and owners manual with you when they installed that thing?

If you move it that amount your going to have to hurdle over it to get out of that door.....it looks like.

"1. Allow 30" of clearance to service side of unit, 48" above unit, 6" on one side, 12" on remaining side, and 24" between units for proper operation"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigJon3475; 12-17-2007 at 12:00 PM.

My Rheem catalog states 12” from louvers 24” from electrical access door.

Yours is just to dam close.

And you’re supposed to have 36” clearance in front of that disconnect.

Hi Twister, I have what looks like a similar Bryant unit as yours, I have a 165A Series 3 ton. The Install Manual, at Page 3, states: "allow 30 inches clearance to service end of unit and 48 inches above unit. For proper airflow, a 6 inch clearance on 1 side of unit and 12 inches on all remai8ning sides must be maintained. Maintain a distance of 24 inches between units...." See pic of my install attached. Hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks so much. That's what I read. I think they made off with the manual since it was in the sleave on the old return duct.

So if I'm reading that right, I only need 6 inches instead of the 2 I have now.
    I know I can go about 9 inches to right without needing to jump over it when exiting the door.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Hi Twister, I have what looks like a similar Bryant unit as yours, I have a 165A Series 3 ton. The Install Manual, at Page 3, states: "allow 30 inches clearance to service end of unit and 48 inches above unit. For proper airflow, a 6 inch clearance on 1 side of unit and 12 inches on all remai8ning sides must be maintained. Maintain a distance of 24 inches between units...." See pic of my install attached. Hope this helps!