Carrier Thermidistat won't heat above 65 degrees

Recently my Carrier Thermidistat starting only operating between 62 and 65 degrees. It will cool down to 62 and then provide heat only up to 65 degrees and then shuts off. It is not in vacation mode but recently had it in vacation mode. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get it back to my normal program.

not very familiar with carrier thermidistat, but any t-stat with auto mode to switch between heat and cool requires the cooling set point to be two degrees higher than the heating set point. If this is the type of t-stat you have adjust the cooling setpoint higher, then adjust the heating setpoint higher. If this does not solve the problem, some t-stats have a setting in the advanced settings that set a limit to how high the heat can be set, and how low the cooling can be set.

Quote Originally Posted by jfordyce View Post
    Recently my Carrier Thermidistat starting only operating between 62 and 65 degrees. It will cool down to 62 and then provide heat only up to 65 degrees and then shuts off. It is not in vacation mode but recently had it in vacation mode. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get it back to my normal program.
    Thanks for the quick reply. My heat set point is at 68 and my cool set point is at 85. It has been operating very smoothly for the first year I have add it up until now.

Help to know what model of Carrier thermostat you have installed. For examle Infinity, etc. Can you manually turn the thermostat above 65? For example can you adjust it up to 75 degrees and your furnace will run and heat until 75 degrees is achieved? Important to narrow down the issues whether it is indeed a thermostat issue or a system issue.

The model number is tstatccprhoi-b. And yes, I have tried to set 10 degrees higher and it still only heats to 65 degrees.