Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Student View Post
    I have no field experience, but please let me know if you would like to view my resume.
    Please submit your Resume to mmayberry@articmechanical.com or I can give you the address if you would like to apply in person. We are located in Rancho Cucamonga.

I'm sorry, but driving to and from that location would cost me more in gas than I would earn working there.

Then if thats the case, I wish you the best luck finding a job that will help your travel issue.

Work?

I found this site by accident this a.m. and saw that you are hiring . I was given the phone number for a Dave Planchon by a friend of mine about a year ago but I was working many hours then . My experience is in new store construction and remodels , all with Tyler Refrigeration/Hill Phoenix . I was just asked to turn my construction truck in about two weeks ago due to lack of work .

P.S. I live in Colton so you are close to me . my e-mail is tapabass@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Articquote View Post
    Then if thats the case, I wish you the best luck finding a job that will help your travel issue.

My, this thread is a blast from the past. I'm currently looking for work though, so please let me know if you would like to view my resume.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12