Unhappy Snyder General Rtu Diagram

SNYDER GENERAL M# R16000N401 S? 208/3PH

Unit is very old and can barley make out numbers on tag. I need a wiring diagram and manual if possible?
    Thanks
    "My hands are for sale"

I believe they were bought by McQuay, you might want to contact your local rep.

RE: Snyder General

Snyder General was bought by McQuay, which along with Heil-Quaker, Comfortmaker, Tempstar, Arcoaire and many others became Inter-City Products.

Inter-City then became International Comfort Products (ICP). ICP was recently purchased by Carrier Corporation.

ANY good ICP distributer should be able to help with Snyder General information, BUT, be advised that a lot of information about the Snyder General stuff seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle

My McQuay dealer always has info for me on Sydner General units. So try them first.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhvacmechanic View Post
    SNYDER GENERAL M# R16000N401 S? 208/3PH

Unit is very old and can barley make out numbers on tag. I need a wiring diagram and manual if possible?
    Thanks
    Whats wrong with it? Is it gas, elect.?
    UA Local 141

United Refrigeration or Tri State McQuay would be the first couple of calls I'd make.

Apologies... snyder general commercial did go to McQuay, residential went ICP

Confused Looking for a Snyder General wiring diagram???

HI fellows TECHS !!

I am looking for a Snyder General M#DASCAVW240 also if someboby could tell me about Enercon heat pumps . My company got a new contract for a school and they have a bunch of this heat pumps and I am having problem with a couple of them .The thermostat I set it up to 80 f calls for heat is ok the unit starts the cycle but only one stage is coming on and the compressor runs for a few seconds and then compressor shut off I have 60 psi and 55 F on the condenser water comming from the cooling tower . I notice that the safeties in this units are normally open . but iam driving myself crazy because I dont have a wiring diagram . Anybody have any Ideas that could help me !!!