+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trane Package units for sale cheap. RTU's

Post Likes

Trane Package units for sale cheap. RTU's

I have three 4 ton units and one three ton unit, these are gas/electric, they are three phase 480 volt units. I am selling all four of these units for $1000. They were all built around year 2000 and have been stored, and never used, they are NEW. I got them as part of a package buy with a bunch of equipment, and have no home for these, maybe you do. These are 10 SEER units, let me know if you have other questions about them please. Price is firm, they are priced cheap for fast sale, $1000 for all of them! I can fork lift load on my end, and deliver for a fee local. I am in Hollister, California.
    Last edited by DragRag; 12-13-2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Post Likes
    Email me, my address is in my profile. I may have a home for the three, depends on shipping.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes

HVAC units

Email sent, talk soon.

Post Likes

E-mail me; very interested if still available

Please reply if the units are still available.

Thanks,

Bernard

Post Likes
    I have no commitment to buy yet even though there is interest. First one who ponies up the cash gets them. They are cheap enough, and whoever has a job for them should make a shiny nickel. Let me know if you want them.

Everett

Post Likes

Am Very Interested

I am very interested. Could you e-mail me model# and serial#. Am looking for someone to install them and will purchase them just as soon as I contract with someone. Would you accept a cashier's check for payment? If so, make it out to whom?

Thanks,

Bernard

Post Likes
    I will send the info on Saturday, and a cashiers check is just fine. Start looking for a shipper, or are you picking up?
    Everett Grabeel

Post Likes
    I do not see an email address in your profile. You will need to email or call me. I am leaving my number here for you but will write it out so it can not be rolled and expoilted. eight three one, six three seven, seven two four two. Call me to arrange payment and shipping. Thanks Everett hwere are the numbers also on those units m/n ycd048c4l0bf s/n's r11o1261d r1100742d r1100737d those are the three serials for the 4 ton units. Here is the three ton numbers m/n ycc036f4hobg s/n p4215nj1h call me when you get a chance to move forward.
    Everett

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in