Thread: Ul 31613

Ul 31613

Not water coming in, we change water valve (same part) from AUG./08, the Ice machine was working OK, they call back today and said no Ice and no water any help when I turn the machine to CLEAN, the power go to the valve But not water coming in. sorry MODEL # is U-CLR2060w and a U-line Ice machine
    Last edited by town; 12-12-2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: model #

is there water to the valve??? if so shut the unit off and pull the water line off on the machine side and turn back on see if u have water.. If so the line in the machine is pluged.. if not then the water inlet valve is probably bad.. Its always worth a try and see if there a screen on the inlet of the valve and see if its clean.. I had a piece of filter break away after a maintenance man changed the filters and pluged the line in the machine on a old float system

Quote Originally Posted by yotaman16 View Post
    is there water to the valve??? if so shut the unit off and pull the water line off on the machine side and turn back on see if u have water.. If so the line in the machine is pluged.. if not then the water inlet valve is probably bad.. Its always worth a try and see if there a screen on the inlet of the valve and see if its clean.. I had a piece of filter break away after a maintenance man changed the filters and pluged the line in the machine on a old float system
    Thank for reply, the line and valve (clean), water supply clean, I well replease the valve one more time and see what happen