Give the Nobel back Owl Gore
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Give the Nobel back Owl Gore

Accepting a Nobel on trumped up and false information while creating a hype not seen in ages has to be the lowest point of a human being's character.

The truth continues to come out pertaining to the sham of humans being the cause for global warming.

“"Our findings basically are that fingerprints - that is to say the pattern of warming - that's predicted by greenhouse models does not match the fingerprints of observations, so there is a disconnect between greenhouse models and the actual reality of observations," … Singer

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.as...20071211a.html

It seems to be more obvious that the Nobel Foundation is more flawed then Al Gore's creations.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Is it all a grand scheme to.... do WHAT?????

Hmmmm, comments that leave nothing but questions.
    Could you possibly offer some insight to these questions? I'd really like to hear what you have to say.

What do you think will happen if he is wrong?
    What if he is right?

Let's say he just conjured up the entire 'Global Warming' issue and NONE of the NASA reports and pictures from space showing the depletion of the icefields are true. It's all faux evidence so that "OWL" Gore can do... what?

What will happen as a result of trying to lower those gases that are a detriment to human health and that science have proven to be dangerous to the environment and the earth?

Will that be a bad thing?

Please allow me to ask; What is "OWL" Gore getting out of this?
    So he got a Nobel Prize. So what?
    I'm fairly certain he isn't in financial dificulty.

So why the heck would he waste his time, money and life for in this manner?

Is it possible due to his 'position' in the overall scheme of life that he has greater resources at his disposal that allow him to freely 'move around', travel and talk to people that have spent considerable time researching this issue than what you or I could do with our net worth?

What's is his 'hidden agenda'?

Do you think he is so desperate for attention that he is trying to 'scare' the entire world just so he gets his name in the news every once in awhile?

As George, Double Digit IQ, Bush would say; "I'd like to hear your vision".

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinUSA View Post
    Accepting a Nobel on trumped up and false information while creating a hype not seen in ages has to be the lowest point of a human being's character.
    Why do you wing nuts have such a problem with a private commission giving out a peace prize? They are a private entity, and decide for them selves who gets the prize. Why does this wad your panties in such a bunch?

BTW, Nobel invented TNT, which was the most destructive explosive know to man during WWI and WWII.... Nobel suffered from illnesses associated with working with nitroglycerine that eventually killed him. The Nobel peace prize was part of his last will and testament....

Who are you to judge the committee that decides who gets the prize or not?

It's just that we have a renowned organization giving credence to liberalism.

Take something out of context--warming and CO2 levels.

Add hysteria--enter Al Gore.

Propose more control over the lives of those whose money makes possible any of your political aspirations--although in Al's case I'll settle on "political wheezings"...

Offer no real incentives to entrepreneurs and those who actually create jobs.

And remember, the government doesn't produce any jobs, although they have been known to shut more than a few down under the overused guise of "regulating commerce".

It's offensive that a man who uses 10 times more energy per month at his home where he has far fewer children than some others do
    would preach at us how to live our lives....

That's why, Otto.

I couldn't care less about the Nobels per se. Just the clout that the lemming media tries to drum up for Tennessee Al because he is washed-up in his own state..
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Well put Doctor!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

It seems to me that Al Gore genuinely cares about the future of the planet, which is alot more than some of you can obviously say. Do you think we humans can just keep poluting to no end and suffer no ill effects from it. Maybe you should devote your life to proving him wrong with evidence instead of running your mouth on this forum.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Quote Originally Posted by hvac_superman View Post
    It seems to me that Al Gore genuinely cares about the future of the planet, which is alot more than some of you can obviously say. Do you think we humans can just keep poluting to no end and suffer no ill effects from it. Maybe you should devote your life to proving him wrong with evidence instead of running your mouth on this forum.
    What Algore cares about is his checkbook. He has agenda and the welfare of the planet is not on the list.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    What Algore cares about is his checkbook. He has agenda and the welfare of the planet is not on the list.
    I think you're wrong, but you are entitled to your own opinion and it will have no effect on my check book.

Maybe you should devote your life to proving him wrong with evidence instead of running your mouth on this forum.
    BWahhh ha ha ha ha.

Al has run from every intelligent person who knows the truth when he is challenged to a debate.

You are clueless.

And Oprah gave him her whole segment to show and discuss his documentary, if you can actually label it as such, while only showing "one" opponent who made a statement that proved Al wrong and Al could not dispute. If Opera would have been fair, she would have split the segment and given an equally amount of time to both sides to state their views where the public could decide, but then that would show and prove that Owl is an idiot and the media are fools, so it NEVER HAPPENS.
    Last edited by MadeinUSA; 12-12-2007 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinUSA View Post
    BWahhh ha ha ha ha.

Al has run from every intelligent person who knows the truth when he is challenged to a debate.

You are clueless.

And Opera gave him her whole segment to show and discuss his documentary, if you can actually label it as such, while only showing "one" opponent who made a statement that proved Al wrong and Al could not dispute. If Opera would have been fair, she would have split the segment and given an equally amount of time to both sides to state their views where the public could decide, but then that would show and prove that Owl is an idiot and the media are fools, so it NEVER HAPPENS.

Oh well then f-it, lets just all go polute and not give a s*it about the future or the planet. I think I will just go vent some refrigerant cause you think it's all bull s*it any way. If anyone is clueless it has to be you.

Oh well then f-it, lets just all go polute and not give a s*it about the future or the planet. I think I will just go vent some refrigerant cause you think it's all bull s*it any way. If anyone is clueless it has to be you.

"Made" has always been clueless.

It's guys like him that run over people, the environment, and society in general.

Then he goes to church and all is forgiven...

No Answers, Just Speculation and Nonsense

Hmmmm, comments that leave nothing but questions.
    Could you possibly offer some insight to these questions? I'd really like to hear what you have to say.

(1) What do you think will happen if he is wrong?

(2) What if he is right?

Let's say he just conjured up the entire 'Global Warming' issue and NONE of the NASA reports and pictures from space showing the depletion of the icefields are true. It's all faux evidence so that "OWL" Gore can do... what?

(3) What will happen as a result of trying to lower those gases that are a detriment to human health and that science have proven to be dangerous to the environment and the earth?

(4) Will that be a bad thing?

(5) Please allow me to ask; What is "OWL" Gore getting out of this?

So he got a Nobel Prize. So what?
    I'm fairly certain he isn't in financial dificulty.

(6) So why the heck would he waste his time, money and life for in this manner?

(7) Is it possible due to his 'position' in the overall scheme of life that he has greater resources at his disposal that allow him to freely 'move around', travel and talk to people that have spent considerable time researching this issue than what you or I could do with our net worth?

(8) What's is his 'hidden agenda'?

(9) Do you think he is so desperate for attention that he is trying to 'scare' the entire world just so he gets his name in the news every once in awhile?

As George, Double Digit IQ, Bush would say; "I'd like to hear your vision".

[b]
    (10) Who the heck is "Opera" ???????????????????

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast