Using non-jci workbench with FX60

Using non-jci workbench with FX60

Im starting to use the FX20/60s but I have no way of backing up stations. Im looking into getting FX workbench software but want to see if I have any other workbench ooptions. What are some of the advantages/disadvantages of using non-jci workbench with the FX60. Do you have to license a non jci workbench?

It will need to be licensed no matter what brand it is.

what about LP-FXTSPE-0? The description says "End user version, includes a non-expiring license which limits operation to accessing, engineering or commissioning a FX20/40/60 server station only via an online connection." I basically want to just be able to save a copy of the station, modify and upload/download.

Hmm Probably

That may be the only JCI version you can get your hands on at this point.

Yes, that will allow you to work on a "live" FX. Can't create stations or do "off-line" programming
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

Quote Originally Posted by CCIKelly View Post
    That may be the only JCI version you can get your hands on at this point.
    Are the other versions of workbench hard to obtain?

All it takes is money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    All it takes is money!!!

There have been changes that restrict who (or is it whom) can have what versions of FX-Workbench/Pro software.

I am pretty sure if you have enough money somebody will find a way to sell you almost anything you want !

I have a totally legit and licenseable copy of FX-Workbench Pro Rev. 1.2 but.... I may not be "Allowed" to sell it to you simply because of "where you are", get the picture ?

It's political (sp) !
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

what about lp-fxwsltd-0? It says its only good for 3 stations, but couldn't i just rotate them out of the software and save them somewhere else?