N30/UNT AI issue

I have a UNT with a Zone Sensor controlling an AHU with an N30 supervisory controller. The N30 database lists the AI's as follows:

AI 1 = Zone Temp
    AI 2 = Setpoint Adjust
    AI 3 = RA Temp
    AI 4 = Static Pressure

However the physical wiring is:

AI 1 = RA Temp
    AI 3 = Static Pressure
    Zone Sensor on the Zone Bus

I'm assuming this reflects a difference between Logical and Physical points but I would like to verify this. Is there somewhere in Project Builder or another M-tool where I can see this?

Five things, (1.) its obviously wired wrong for any config (2). wrong .cfg file in UNT (3) mapped to N30 wrong (4) Wrong Unt all together "verify N2 address" (5) combination of any or all of the above.

Easiest thing would be to Just move the RA-T wire to AI3 and Static to AI-4 Use Hvacpro to change the AI's in config if needed. and see where that gets ya

Freddy

If memory serves me correctly, if the zone stat is on the zone bus then AI-1 and AI-2 are automatically configured for the ZN-T and can not be used for anything else. There should be no wires on AI-1 and 2. Depending on the program, HVACPRO automatically puts the i/o in certain locations. I believe the the zone bus is part of the Q&A.

Quote Originally Posted by ORCA_GUY View Post
    If memory serves me correctly, if the zone stat is on the zone bus then AI-1 and AI-2 are automatically configured for the ZN-T and can not be used for anything else. There should be no wires on AI-1 and 2. Depending on the program, HVACPRO automatically puts the i/o in certain locations. I believe the the zone bus is part of the Q&A.
    you are correct, with the zone bus connected AI-1 is reserverd for ZN-T and AI-2 for W/C adjust and there is noway around it..

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    you are correct, with the zone bus connected AI-1 is reserverd for ZN-T and AI-2 for W/C adjust and there is noway around it..
    Are you sure your not confusing unt's and vma's? I just double checked hvacpro and a tmz sensor takes one AI, but the setpoint is in the parameters. Not to mention that its a remote setpoint not w/c adjust. A tmz is the only room sensor you can use on the zone bus right?

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them next time I'm out that way. There are only 2 UNT's at the site and they are in the same panel. They are both wired and configured the same way. The baffling part of this is that I'm getting good data on all the inputs.