Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Please send me an email with the subject line "rubber cap for back of liquid gauge" with your name and address and I will get one out to you. mgentry@yellowjacket.com

Post Likes
    Thank you sir! you've got mail.
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))

Post Likes
    I recieved the rubber cap, thank you!
    (((PEACE IS THAT BRIEF MOMENT IN HISTORY WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS AROUND RELOADING)))

Post Likes
    You are welcome. Hope you have a joyful holiday season.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET View Post
    You are welcome. Hope you have a joyful holiday season.
    Anyone there to answer phones and return calls? Called after a few weeks of sending in something under warranty, lady says they can't find it in the system by RGA, they are changing over to new system, says i'll get a call back because they were going to go look for it, haven't got a call back.. is the tool I sent in gone at my loss????? I'm not sure I want to buy the new digital manifolds if this is how support is, maybe safer buying field piece, at the very least because they have actual support.

Post Likes

Marketing Communications Manager

Quote Originally Posted by psehunter View Post
    Anyone there to answer phones and return calls? Called after a few weeks of sending in something under warranty, lady says they can't find it in the system by RGA, they are changing over to new system, says i'll get a call back because they were going to go look for it, haven't got a call back.. is the tool I sent in gone at my loss????? I'm not sure I want to buy the new digital manifolds if this is how support is, maybe safer buying field piece, at the very least because they have actual support.
    I'm so sorry you are experiencing this delay. Please send me an email with your contact information and details of the product you sent back and I'll do my best to find an answer for you. You will most definitely NOT be without your tool. Thanks. mgentry@yellowjacket.com

7. Likes Robb M. liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12