Fault codes for RUUD rooftop?

i have a 6yr old roof top and the board is flashing 3 times does anyone know what it is?

need more information

Quote Originally Posted by triton5150 View Post
    i have a 6yr old roof top and the board is flashing 3 times does anyone know what it is?
    Well could be a limit open, but thats just a guess you should call a service tech. out.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

MOD. # IS URMA-A048JKIDE
    when i turn on the thermostat the draft inducer comes on and 3 seconds later the blower comes on. the gas valve never opens and the blower and draft inducer wont shut off until you turn off the thermostat. previously i had to jump the limit switch in the blower compartment and it would fire. i tapped the limit litely a couple of times and it worked for 2 weeks. then it would not fire during the day but only at night. so i figured i needed to get a new limit switch. i now jump the limit and the blowers run and the gas valvle wont open and the board flashes 3 times.

read site rule DIY
    please do not jump any safety call pro .
    you may end up this
    http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...tysw/meltdown/
    Last edited by sarpanch2001; 12-09-2007 at 06:29 PM.