Angry Lennox whisper heat problem

I have a Lennox whisper heat that is 12 years old. What it does is shut off during a call for heat and not come on until someone manually turns it off and back on via power switch or thermostat. It usually occurs overnight or when everyone is gone to school/work. As a result it gets really cold in my house. It did it again last night and the temp. outside was 13-15 degrees F. It was about 59 degrees F in my house this morning. This has been happening for 2 1/2 weeks now. I have a cold because of this. Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with it!?

Exclamation Possible safety issue

Contact a servcie compnay immediately-this is a jopb for a pro. your and your familes lives may depend upon it!
    Learn the process not the procedure--the process will dictate the procedure-If ya understand how it works ya knows how to fix it!

Have the heat exchanger inspected.

Sorry, No DIY help is available on the forum. Please read the rules in my signature line.

Call a service company to service your equipment.

save yourself a lot of grief, potential property loss, and possibly the lives of your family by calling a pro
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus