Honeywell EnivraZone or TrueZone

Can anyone help me understand the differences between these two zoning systems? Thanks.

-Derick
    Rochester, MN

Easiest would be for you to go to the Honeywell site, download and read the manuals. What do you want your system to do?

Not sure about that.

Thanks for responding, but I'm not sure that would be the easiest way (RTFM in other words) The easiest way would be if someone already knew

I've been to their website for many things but just haven't found both zoning system, I may have found one of them but I can't remember. *sigh* I guess I will have to try again.

The Truezone system uses regular thermostats for each zone. They can be single stage stats, or multi stage - the zone panel can be configured to work with either type. Thus it has the standard terminals (HZ432 as an example) - RH, RC, W1, W2, W3, Y1, Y2, G, O, B, DS/BK. It has a built in fossil fuel kit for heat pump/gas furnace combinations.

The Envirazone system uses networked thermostats - the IAQ stat - without the need for the IAQ interface module. The zone panel only has 3 terminals for each zone thermostat - 1, 2, 3. It also appears that the Envirazone panel W8835 doesn't have an integrated fossil fuel kit for use with heat pump/gas furnace combinations. You would have to add a separate kit for that if needed.

Michael

Thanks Michael

That was a great explanation. Thank you.
    -Derick
    Rochester, MN