Question lennox g21 start and stop

i have a g21 it starts and stops and then starts and runs fine in heating and cooling.replace t-stat didnt help.it dont do it all the time .i have seen this
    in heating but not on the cooling side it has a hs29

I would get your unit serviced by a reputable contractor. It could be a number of things.
    Its a good Life!

Agreed but would like to add...

Save some headache and try a Lenox dealer first. Those furnaces are tricky for those who haven't seen one.
    There are 3 ways to do anything in life; Good, Fast, Slow: You can pick any 2.

You need a Lennox Dealer. Those furnaces while quite simple, are kinda tricky to service unless you have worked on them for a while.

It's not a furnace that anyone should attempt DIY on. Have them pressure test the heat exchanger while you are at it.

i am a tech i service the furnace i tested the heat exchanger went over the wireing.i may be over looking something.any help

We are unable to give step by step help in the open residential forums.

There is a link in my signature line, click on it and fill out the form to become a professional member.

Once you are a professional member (and you have learned the secret handshake and code words) you will be admitted to the pro forums where you can and will recieve step by step technical help diagnosing your problem.

Thanks!

Oh yea, you need a 15 post minimum to apply, so get busy posting here in other threads.

Try the freebie thread in my sig line, that should gain you at least 3 posts if you are creative.