Tridium AX Email receipient

Can I put multiple destination addresses is one email receipient ?

Like separated by commas or something.

Thanks.

No, you will need to add another receipiant.

Actually, separate them by semi-colons, and you can have multiple addresses listed in each of the To:, CC:, and BCC: fields. I don't know the practical limit to how many addresses, but I've had as many as seven destination addresses in to To: field.

I am having trouble getting my tridium e-mail reciepient to connect to my customer's e-mail server. I am getting no help from their IT guy. Does anyone know of a free webmail service that is tridium friendly? I haven't tried hotmail, but I hear it doesn't work.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

mail problems

I've used unlimitedmail dot org for my free email alarm service. It supports SMTP. Now a word of caution. With these free services, I've found that you get what you pay for. I only used this on the JACE at my church, and one day I had an alarm come through that was three days old.

Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    Actually, separate them by semi-colons, and you can have multiple addresses listed in each of the To:, CC:, and BCC: fields. I don't know the practical limit to how many addresses, but I've had as many as seven destination addresses in to To: field.
    Yeah, that seems to work fine. One exception is if one of the addresses gets blocked by SMTP sever because of a relay hop or something, jace will stop sending the message to remaining good addresses as well, it just discards the email. But have to live with it I guess. I am not sure if that is a bug, oops sorry a feature in 3.099 or something else.

I'm not a Tridium guy, but use DynDNS MailHop Outbound for my mail server. Works great and it's free.

Thanks Ctrlguy, that is good information.