Confused Trane XV90 is gettin the best of me

I can't believe this is true...I install carrier residential split systems for a living. I have a trane unit that is reading a lockout code off the diagnostic board. I cleaned the flame sensor, removed the pleated filter (for good measure) and reset the LED to give it a go for another day. Alas, the system has been locked out again. The status code is reading a lockout from multiple attempts failure to ignite, I can't seem to get it tripped once I reset it. (And lug all my equipment inside from my work truck )

I checked a temperature split and result was at the lower end of the tolerance, HSI looks fine... Honestly I am unsure of what the next logical thing to check is. I work religously on carrier equipment and have never seen this problem.

It all started with a leak around the condensation pump, the installer didn't clamp the hose and it was leaking small amounts. I am worried the board is fried, however I hear things in the inducer motor which leads me to believe there may be some snow inside the housing or something.

Sorry for the long post, I would be grateful for some insight. My buddies at the shop would garentee I never lived it down to come in there saying my own furnace is causing me grief. Embarassing.

work 4 trane dealer

sorry to ask but did u make sure secondary draned water out that would lock it out i could give u # to trane tech sup. to check board

You will hear sounds of water sloshing around in the inducer. All the condensate from the flue pipe dumps into the inducer then drains out.

check the drain from the furnace secondary heat exchanger and inducer motor. check all the drains and especially check pvc venting for dips on horizontal runs that can hold water. check the manual to verify that proper size venting was used, especially if venting is run in 2 inch.

Sorry Moderator, its been some time,thought I was in pro forum

Actually the OP needs to build up his post count and apply for pros forum.

Thanks for the ideas...I need to check the vent sizing, an increaser was used that looks a little suspect (I wouldn't have done it that way...) I had already cleaned out the secondary h/x lines first thing.... Perhaps the mesh I'd put to keep leaves out is causing a restriction.. Well Back out to the truck to dig up that venting code manual

I appoligize, amI breaking fourm rules or something?

We're in the open forum where all can be. There's a "secret" area for pros to discuss anything, technical, financial etc. After so many posts, 15 I think, a pro can apply for membership in the professional section where we prefer to carry on technical discussions like that. So we'd like you post some more, go to General and chew the fat. Then apply for pro membership and join us there.

too much info had to delete so I don't get in trouble. I better just say check drain on inducer, and check secondary for cracks in the cold header.
    You can't fix stupid