Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Indoor fan stays on long time after thermostat turned electrical heat off.

It only happens in electric heat mode. I replaced sequencer already. Anything else? Thanks.
    Save your time and don't answer "call a pro". If you don't like my question or me don't answer at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HPuser View Post
    It only happens in electric heat mode. I replaced sequencer already. Anything else? Thanks.
    Save your time and don't answer "call a pro". If you don't like my question or me don't answer at all.
    You won't get too much help with an attitude like that!
    Stuart
    Lack of airflow destroys compressors.

I say call your Doctor but I do like your question and I do like you.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

where is TWILLI when you need him?

The rules say we ain't supposed to give DIY advise, but I like you, so what the heck.

Start by replacing your heat pump, air handler, all ductwork, thermostat, and thermostat wiring. After you do this step, post your results and we'll see what comes next.

could be normal operation some t stats have a off delay \plus the off delay of the sequencere

When I ask questions here I usually get about 90% idiotic responses. I did get 10% good answers too but 90% idiots irritate me so much. Don't want to answer just shut up!
    Thanks, Catman!
    Jimmann, I already replaced a.c. with HP which was given to me for free by the way by HVAC pro. And I didn't need help of some greedy guy like you! The only problem it had was shreder valve which I replaced.

We can't answer the DIY part because of the rules. Have you ever read them?

We need more info to give you a more "Pro" response. What is the brand and model of you unit, how long does it run (a long time tells us nothing), what t-stat do you have (model and brand)? These will get us started.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Don't want to answer just shut up!
    Yes Sir Boss!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

What do you mean by a "long time"?

When using straight electric heat, the fan and at least one heating element may take up to 1.5 minutes before turning off when the call for heat ends, sometimes even more, depending on the brand and type of controls for the electric heat.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

It can be 1 hour. I will check diagram, there is probably fan relay or something. I'll get my testers again.

When I ask questions here I usually get about 90% idiotic responses. I did get 10% good answers too but 90% idiots irritate me so much. Don't want to answer just shut up!
    Thanks, Catman!
    Jimmann, I already replaced a.c. with HP which was given to me for free by the way by HVAC pro. And I didn't need help of some greedy guy like you! The only problem it had was shreder valve which I replaced.
    What's your address?

I'd like to walk into your living room and take big crap like just did here.

If you don't like the no DIY rules, google away.

Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    What's your address?

I'd like to walk into your living room and take big crap like just did here.

If you don't like the no DIY rules, google away.

You know what I was talking about. I didn't mean to insult good guys. You don't want to answer it is OK. Just stupid jokes irritate me. This forum irritates me (90% is big number). Good by everybody. Keep ripping people off. Offer them to replace air handler because $10 relay is bad. Remove my screen name from here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast