Andover Password

I have an unresponsive dealer and engineer on a community college job that needs some attention. I have cyberstation+continum+plain english.
    I'm logged into the software but probably don't have a high enough password level. The owner wants to see the programming but not edit until he can explain his issues to the dealer. I've done andover controls before but it's been a while. Does anyone have a default password

GregF

The factory logon and password is acc, acc. However if the dealer has any brains he has changed it, but your not done. You can logon to the CX and look up the logons and passwords with acc, acc. I have never seen anyone change it in the CX. It can be done with hyperterm but I would use ProComm.

Buzzman what issues are you having with your programing?

Quote Originally Posted by GregF View Post
    The factory logon and password is acc, acc. However if the dealer has any brains he has changed it, but your not done. You can logon to the CX and look up the logons and passwords with acc, acc. I have never seen anyone change it in the CX. It can be done with hyperterm but I would use ProComm.
    I have logged on to CX's and viewed USERS but have never seen PASSWORDS.
    Are you sure you can do that?
    If so, I'd like the procedure.

E-Mail in my profile....
    Edited by powerhead on more than one occasion