Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Update: Have sent out 35 emails to date ... Replies = zero.
    In desperation, tried to use Service Magic. Thought I'd made it pretty clear that I am in UK & asked that any contractor email me & not contact villa. Give you one guess who Sears 'phoned..... Do I want to use a company that doesn't listen ????? I'll leave that to your imagination.
    Trouble is, if I use a big company that employs 30 guys (29 reputable engineers & Doofus) I know which guy I'll get....
    I'm more than happy to pay the going rate for the job, but have to be able to rely on installer (I'm 5000 miles away for most of the year).
    Will keep looking for that one-man-band, but must admit beginning to think I 'aint going to find him....

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by smiffy View Post
    Update: Have sent out 35 emails to date ... Replies = zero.
    In desperation, tried to use Service Magic. Thought I'd made it pretty clear that I am in UK & asked that any contractor email me & not contact villa. Give you one guess who Sears 'phoned..... Do I want to use a company that doesn't listen ????? I'll leave that to your imagination.
    Trouble is, if I use a big company that employs 30 guys (29 reputable engineers & Doofus) I know which guy I'll get....
    I'm more than happy to pay the going rate for the job, but have to be able to rely on installer (I'm 5000 miles away for most of the year).
    Will keep looking for that one-man-band, but must admit beginning to think I 'aint going to find him....
    Whatever you say,keeplooking.lol

Size is not the only thing ,unless your looking for a new guy that you can get a low ball price from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12