Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It is my understanding that the guy was to be released due to prison overcrowding into an unsupervised environment. The parole scenario released him BUT into a PO supervised scenario. That's a much better idea, no?
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Seems like the Dems would like him to win the Republican nomination: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashhu.htm

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinUSA View Post
    “If someone is looking for a President who is going to have a mean spirit toward other human beings, I am not their guy. I’ll fix the boarders. I’ll secure them, but what I won’t do is do it because I am angry at them for wanting to come here for the same reason the rest of us love America.” … Huckabee

That sir is a pu$$y with no backbone.

He’s not angry that they drive his own country further into debt from stealing from our treasury which provides them welfare and food stamps and housing while driving our healthcare system into bankruptcy?

He’s not angry they Rape, Rob, Steal and MURDER our citizens.

He has no freaking backbone. He has ZERO intentions of removing the ones here, so that means every single year they will continue to bring our country closer to bankruptcy at a cost to us of $19,500 per illegal alien family.

HE IS A FREAKING TRAITOR WHO HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE ELITE.

Are you out of your ever living mind to believe this crap he is spilling out of his mouth?

If you can not get a mean streak in your backbone while your own citizens are being raped, robbed and murdered, how the freaking h3ll are you going to get a mean enough streak to defend this country if we get attacked again?

Gees, I can not believe what this idiot just said in the youtube video.
    Ok. I disagree with you.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

And none of those other idiots on stage were intelligent enough to come right back at him with “exactly” what I just said to show him for the fool and traitor he is because they are all sold out traitors too.
    So why don't you run? Put your money where your mouth is. I certainly would not vote for someone like you, but hey; that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieAir View Post
    I heard Huckabee Sunday morning on a ABC show and I wanted to puke. He was the most pro illegal immigrant the Republicans got. He is for allowing their children free education in our schools flat out. He refused to rule out giving subsidized student loans for college to illegals. I got mad. I could not believe my ears. I say a bid no to Huckabee.
    I've heard quite a few of Huckabee's speaches on immigration and I don't recall hearing him state what you are claiming. Do you have any source for this that I can check against what I have been hearing? I hate to think I have been taken by a politician

Again; no one is going to agree with everything that any candidate states. The best we can do is to vote for and support the candidate that has the most similar way of thinking about the most important issues to each of us individually. The combination of our individual desires in a president will result in a happy medium of a leader who no one will be totally satisfied with but hopefully those who voted for him or her will at least be somewhat satisfied.

I caught the wanker lying to George Stephanopoulos in a youtube interview.

He was talking about his program he had as Governor where they get in state tuition, but here’s the big lie, he said he disagreed to illegal aliens getting drivers licenses or wasn’t sure about receiving federal Pell grants.

Well gees Mr. “Traitor” Huckabee, how the h3ll are they supposed to get to college you want to send them to if they can not drive or get government financial aid? Idiot. That right there proves he is a lying piece of white trash.

If he was a real preacher, he would have stayed in preaching and served out his calling like all others do, but he is just like Swaggart and Baker, a liar.
    Please post some resource links. I am not able to find these things you guys are claiming that Mike Huckabee is stating. Not that it makes too much difference since I am comfortable with what Huckabee is saying in the link I posted and others think he is coming off like a hound from hell. It's all in perception I suppose. I am not against immigration. I am against illegal immigration and any immigration that hurts my country. From everything I have heard from Mike Huckabee so far, that is pretty much his stand as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Schoen View Post
    Seems like the Dems would like him to win the Republican nomination: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashhu.htm
    That's a real; "they must be for it because they aren't coming out against it" approach. Does absensce of a negative really prove to be a positive?

I prefer checking out more rational proponents; http://mikehuckabeepresident2008.blo...migration.html

Not that I agree with everything the man is coming out with, but I will eventually vote for the candidate I believe is telling me what he/she truly believes and will support over the ones blowing smoke up my butt just to get my vote.

Just so you know. Huckabee raised taxes in Arkansas more than Clinton did. Clinton caught a lot of crap over raising Ark taxes to the 4th lowest in the nation.
    He looks like the best in a pack of mediocracy to me.
    I still think we would be in a lot better shape if Mcain had beat Bush 7 years ago.

I was raised in ARK. Still live a stones throw from there.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12