Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huckabee's role in rapist's parole

I had not previously heard about this, maybe it was localized to Arkansas. Anyway, seems we're hearing about the first "Willy Horton" of the '08 elections.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/...ond/index.html

I applaud him for not lying about his involvement but I question his judgment in having any involvement.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

It's his responsibility to be involved when he sits in the governors mansion and is responsible for reviewing the various requests dropped on his desk.

Huckabee did not try to influence the parole board, they never asserted that he did, and they had the final decision of DuMond's release, not Huckabee....

"When he spoke about the case, Huckabee suggested his role in the decision to parole DuMond was limited.
    Huckabee said it was the decision by Clinton and Tucker that made DuMond eligible for parole, and Huckabee declined to reduce DuMond's sentence further."

Politicizing this reminds me of the same stuff we saw from that twit who held Chavez's hand.

Huckabee is guilty of nothing for expressing support for the man's release.
    He certainly is not responsible for his release or what was done after his release.
    This is nothing more than a ploy by the liberal media to affect the growing popularity of the best Republican candidate in the presidential mix by throwing half truths at unsuspecting half-wits.

I vote Repub. and realize Huckabee will not beat Clinton or Obama.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

The more I see of Huckabee the more I like him.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Huckabee is a decent guy. He is a baptist minister and plays in a rock band. Sounds like he covers all the bases with a typical voter.

The man was paroled, not pardoned. The governer can talk to the parole hearing panel. He did appiont them (even if they continued their job from the last admisistration), but he can't control them. Look what happened to the Bush administration when they tried to control their US Attorneys.

What are the statistics on paroled felons returning to prison? Not good I assure you.

Does the rest of the country have any problems with overcrouded prisons, or is it just Arkansas? The people that influenced the parole board the most would be prison shrinks and federal judges.

These stories are about emotions not issues. If people do not want to vote for the man, now they can have a good enough excuse.
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Willy Horten anyone - he is toast - maybe he can say God told him do it
    And Gewl-o Cheated on wife and Taxpay'r help fund it - can you say Mr (Dill in Blank) Dem Pres

The guy is for illegal immigration which makes him a traitor to his country.

Anyone who leans toward helping these invaders stealing from our treasury and pushing this country closer to bankruptcy has no business leading this country.

The man has no vision to solve our pressing issues.

He thinks just because he lost some weight and is a minister, this makes him well rounded to lead the sole world super power.

All of the top tier candidates on both sides are the largest group of pathetic and lying losers I have ever seen in my life.

Intelligent people who are capable of steering this country back on course have plenty of wealth and will not sacrifice their freedom for being guarded the rest of their life after serving, and the other intelligent people who are willing and could steer us back on course simply do not have the contacts or wealth to get in the race. These two simple facts alone are what is killing this country.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeinUSA View Post
    The guy is for illegal immigration which makes him a traitor to his country.

Anyone who leans toward helping these invaders stealing from our treasury and pushing this country closer to bankruptcy has no business leading this country.

The man has no vision to solve our pressing issues.

He thinks just because he lost some weight and is a minister, this makes him well rounded to lead the sole world super power.

All of the top tier candidates on both sides are the largest group of pathetic and lying losers I have ever seen in my life.

Intelligent people who are capable of steering this country back on course have plenty of wealth and will not sacrifice their freedom for being guarded the rest of their life after serving, and the other intelligent people who are willing and could steer us back on course simply do not have the contacts or wealth to get in the race. These two simple facts alone are what is killing this country.
    Everything I hear from Huckabee sounds more like, as president, he would strive to control the borders and keep better track of immigrants so that only immigrants that benefit the United States be allowed to come into the United States legally; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw79T...eature=related
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Everything I hear from Huckabee sounds more like, as president, he would strive to control the borders and keep better track of immigrants so that only immigrants that benefit the United States be allowed to come into the United States legally; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw79T...eature=related
    “If someone is looking for a President who is going to have a mean spirit toward other human beings, I am not their guy. I’ll fix the boarders. I’ll secure them, but what I won’t do is do it because I am angry at them for wanting to come here for the same reason the rest of us love America.” … Huckabee

That sir is a pu$$y with no backbone.

He’s not angry that they drive his own country further into debt from stealing from our treasury which provides them welfare and food stamps and housing while driving our healthcare system into bankruptcy?

He’s not angry they Rape, Rob, Steal and MURDER our citizens.

He has no freaking backbone. He has ZERO intentions of removing the ones here, so that means every single year they will continue to bring our country closer to bankruptcy at a cost to us of $19,500 per illegal alien family.

HE IS A FREAKING TRAITOR WHO HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE ELITE.

Are you out of your ever living mind to believe this crap he is spilling out of his mouth?

If you can not get a mean streak in your backbone while your own citizens are being raped, robbed and murdered, how the freaking h3ll are you going to get a mean enough streak to defend this country if we get attacked again?

Gees, I can not believe what this idiot just said in the youtube video.
    Last edited by MadeinUSA; 12-11-2007 at 12:48 AM.

And none of those other idiots on stage were intelligent enough to come right back at him with “exactly” what I just said to show him for the fool and traitor he is because they are all sold out traitors too.

And that idiot said they are coming here for the “same” reason we did. No moron (Huckabee), they are coming here to mooch off of our treasury and by them sending money back home, refusing to learn English, trashing neighborhoods they move into, AND MARCHING IN OUR STREETS WITH MEXICAN FLAGS LIKE THEY DID etc, etc, they DO NOT WANT THE SAME THINGS OUR ANCESTORS WANTED.

I heard Huckabee Sunday morning on a ABC show and I wanted to puke. He was the most pro illegal immigrant the Republicans got. He is for allowing their children free education in our schools flat out. He refused to rule out giving subsidized student loans for college to illegals. I got mad. I could not believe my ears. I say a bid no to Huckabee.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by DixieAir View Post
    I heard Huckabee Sunday morning on a ABC show and I wanted to puke. He was the most pro illegal immigrant the Republicans got. He is for allowing their children free education in our schools flat out. He refused to rule out giving subsidized student loans for college to illegals. I got mad. I could not believe my ears. I say a bid no to Huckabee.
    I caught the wanker lying to George Stephanopoulos in a youtube interview.

He was talking about his program he had as Governor where they get in state tuition, but here’s the big lie, he said he disagreed to illegal aliens getting drivers licenses or wasn’t sure about receiving federal Pell grants.

Well gees Mr. “Traitor” Huckabee, how the h3ll are they supposed to get to college you want to send them to if they can not drive or get government financial aid? Idiot. That right there proves he is a lying piece of white trash.

If he was a real preacher, he would have stayed in preaching and served out his calling like all others do, but he is just like Swaggart and Baker, a liar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast