Trane RTU Integration

I will be bringing some Trane RTUs into Niagara this week. I am guessing they are reliatel. I have the LCI-I lit but can't find anything on what I'm guessing is LCI-R. Does anyone have that or the lit number? What about shadow object -vs- dynamic device? Seems like there are a lot of untitled SNVTs

post the model/serial and someone will tell you for sure if its Reliatel or not...

Is there a way to get fan status? There is an alarm MUX which incorporates a dirty filter, fan failure, heat failure, but I need the status.
    Who would I contact, local office no help.

If it's an LCI-I yes
    if it's an LCI-R, only if options module is installed w/fan switch

It has the Reliatel board, there is another board in the blower section. There are DP switches on the filter and fan. When I link to the shadow object there is no fan status.

I am having trouble linking the Niagara setpoints to any shadow object inputs.

I'm showing NVO FAN SPEED it reports 0% OR 100% it's supposed to be the fan staus output according to Install Guide ACC-SVN19B-EN

That is your fan status output. 0% is off, 100% is on. If you had a multi-speed fan or a VFD it would give you the appropriate speed as well.