Honeywell EVision Help XL10 Smart

Hey I am wondering if anyone has ever had this issue with EVision. On a new XL10 Smart I had an issue with the DO's used on it. 1 is for Fan and the other is for Heating Stage 1 on a FPB. I noticed the DO's would come on for a while and then not respond. Upon investigating the controller in Test Mode from my EVision database I noticed it had options to switch on and off the Fan the Stage 1 Heat and the Stage 3 Heat. I went through a lot of documentation and found that there is no way this configuration could be accurate especially considering that it is the only box on the floor that has this and they are all configured this way. Upon me changing up the configuration slightly and recommissioning I still got the same results. Any ideas?

Are you sure that smart actuator in the plugin configuration is selected. because a smart actuator only has two do's available?
    Go Rangers!

Yes I went through all the options on this controller and compared it to others on the floor. It is not set up as a standard XL 10 or OEM.

Hey figured I would followup

Hey I went ahead and wiped the controller from the database and then put it back with the same configuration and everything worked fine. Somehow the software got corrupted into thinking it had the extra output.