+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trane BCI-C RTAC Chiller Setup

Post Likes

Trane BCI-C RTAC Chiller Setup

I'm trying to set up a RTAC chiller with a BCI-C bacnet controller. I've setup the baud rate and address on the controller. Following the integration instructions, using Techview I tried to enable the CH530 to use the bacnet BCI interface for the BAS communication option but I don't see the "Options" tab listed in the configuration view. I have the latest version of Techview and the MP version is 40 in the CH530. Does anyone have any suggestions or better setup guide?

Post Likes
    Hope this helps

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by alcomech View Post
    Hope this helps
    Hi sir. We have trane system with dyana view . Ch530
    .And we have the following problem appear on the dayna view :
    Comm loss: high pressure cutout
    When we use TechView program we find the device is not binding.
    The high pressure cutout swich is Danfoss dual high pressure KP7BS
    Please help me . And instruct us how to bind the high pressure cutout switch. And clear that error.Looking for your fast rep

Post Likes
    Go into View, Configuration, MP Config. Down to Bacnet BCI-C interface. Change to installed. Then hit load configuration.
    After the Dynaview reboots. Go to View, Binding view. The BCI-clC should have a red, frowny face. Click on it. Hit the bind button. Go to the BCI-C and push the service button. On the the laptop it should ask if device is selected hit yes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke XI View Post
    Go into View, Configuration, MP Config. Down to Bacnet BCI-C interface. Change to installed. Then hit load configuration.
    After the Dynaview reboots. Go to View, Binding view. The BCI-clC should have a red, frowny face. Click on it. Hit the bind button. Go to the BCI-C and push the service button. On the the laptop it should ask if device is selected hit yes.
    Thanks for your reply. Have you photo for the card you talk about BCI-C . I am not sure if I have this one or not.
    The photo. Or its data sheet will be a great help
    Looking for your reply

Post Likes
    I replied to the original post.
    In your case go into binding view, click on the LLID that is not bound. Click bind. Go to the panel mount LLID for high pressure, believe it is 1U22. If you put a (south pole) magnet near the white arrow on the board a LED should light. If it does click yes on the laptop where it says is the device selected. If the LED does not light make sure the communication/power wire (ribbon cable). Is secure.

Post Likes
    Thanks lot . I think that is really helpful. I will try that tomorrow and tell you the results.
    So grateful.

Post Likes
    i have quad relay output card. dual relay card
    when i try one of them the two relay card by turn the led of it on and do bind S letter appear beside the green face\and the compressors doesn't turn on at all ???
    can you help with that ??
    looking for your fast reply

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in