Favorite Brand Furnace and A/C

I have been working in the HVACR field for about 13 years now. I started my career in residential air conditioning (for about 3 years). The company I worked for sold only Trane equipment. I think the quality of Trane is very good, however it's a little pricey. I then got into commercial and industrial Refrigeration with hussmann. However I am now working with a State University, I also just got my contractors license to do my own thing in my spare time. I am looking to sell quality brand heating and air conditioning unit mabey other then Trane, Carrier. I was trying for something reliable, quiet operating, and looks good to the eye. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Besides Trane, my personal favorite, I'd recommend you consider Rheem/Ruud, Bryant, York, or Amana. Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of Goodman (Amana is better). You'd probably want to pick more than one brand to present more options to your potential customers. I recommend you pick brands that will offer a good price range (i.e. affordable -> costly). This may turn into dealers recommending the brand they sell.

I also am not a Goodman fan, I guess too many lowball hacks and homeowners ruined that for me. If I was going for not the big name equipment, I'd take a look at one of the nordyne labled pieces. They seem decent.
    The first man gets the pearl, All the second gets is the shell