Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think we should all boycott Mexican food until they can get all the illegals under control. Not that all Mexican Rest. owners are Illegal, but they probably employ a few here and there.
    Boycott them until they begin to pressure their culture/people to assimilate to be an American. By that I mean learn English, become a Citizen, and fly the American flag not Mexico's.
    But the food is pretty good, even if it is bad for you.

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by drivewizard View Post
    I think we should all boycott Mexican food until they can get all the illegals under control. Not that all Mexican Rest. owners are Illegal, but they probably employ a few here and there.
    Boycott them until they begin to pressure their culture/people to assimilate to be an American. By that I mean learn English, become a Citizen, and fly the American flag not Mexico's.
    But the food is pretty good, even if it is bad for you.
    I'm gonna boycott Asian restaurants as well because of all the illegal Chinese, Japanese and Indians here too.

Quote Originally Posted by smilies View Post
    I'm gonna boycott Asian restaurants as well because of all the illegal Chinese, Japanese and Indians here too.
    You took the words right outa my mouth!!

I'm going to open a chain of IRISH restuarants.

First I am going to the NFL and make a deal to get all their old foot ball pig skins.

Then I am going to put them in a big pot and boil the pizz out of them until they are tender enough to eat.

"Patty O' Pigs" the good for you restuarant.

i for one have given up eating out, after the time ihave spent working on undercounter boxes in their kitchens is enough to make youswear off food period

Food & Grill

Quote Originally Posted by johncavh View Post
    how come all the things that taste so good are bad for you. netties in omaha has some good chili
    Netties is the best!

Real Mex is the largest mexican food chain, they own Eltorito, Acapulco, Chevys, and a Crap load more all over the u.s.. They are not going to stop hiring illegal Immigrants, it would simply put them out of business! So until they do it no one will! With that said they do have some damn good food!

Smile

man!!!!! this thread sure is slinging some right wing republican bullsh&t. who else is going to do this back breaking work for sh*t pay? white people.....LOL. come on guys. get real. they should not be here but the pay must be raised in order for legal americans to make a respectable living. unfortunatey the same repubs who want to crack down on illegals are the same ones that back big business and keep the minimum wage low.
    Last edited by wellhung; 01-01-2008 at 12:39 AM. Reason: mispell

I used to do food delivery at night at a good Italian restaurant in a good neighboorhood.As a driver we would be asked to bring cheeze for pizza from the walk in cooler while waiting for our turn.Do you know how frequently that sea food container that would be always placed on top of some buckets would fall on the floor and before anybody could see the expensive food getting contaminated it would be scraped back into the container by the panicky driver?A lot.Because no body had the gut to tell anybody that the stupid guy would place that container in the worst place everyday and it would flip onto the floor.
    Since then I keep in mind,there are a lot more things to consider when going out then the type of the food eaten..

LOL, we used to take care of the walk-ins at a local fast food chain resturant. Everytime I went in their freezer there would be hamburger patties laying all over the floor with people stepping on them to get to other stuff. I never seen them throw one away, or even bend over to pick one up for that matter...lol.

I think chilli is not that bad for you if you make it with a lean ground beef or ground turkey.The key is to use all fresh ingredients such as chili pods,cumin seeds,garlic,jalapenos,onions maybe some chipotle and so fourth.Thats southwest cooking to me and did I mention I love garlic.
    I am only as good as the problems I've solved.

Bad practice

A local mex.rest called us to make a repair on walkin on a tuesday morn.
    Valve bad, HAd to go to Nashville to get replacemnet, Arrived at about 4 the same day and they were still serving from the cooler,which was 76 deg when we left that morn. Owner says "IF IT COOKED IT B OK",2 yrs ago still cant eat there.
    If you build it they will come,,,they built it and they went.

These are the tex/mex restaurants we go to... http://www.mexicalirosas.com/

Nice place, Great food. We go to several around the province. Keep Taco Bell. That's like trying to compare a hamburger joint to a 4 star restaurant.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast