Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Don't Eat Here!

I can tell just driving by, probably a bad idea to stop and have a meal.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I think the health argument can be made for any resturaunt. Have you guys seen "Super Size Me"? Portions are too big, too much fat, too much processed sugar, and the average American does not exersice enough. Even skool lunch is a deadly gamble.

I just had mexican last week. Ordered a steak burro and a roasted pork taco. The steak Burrito was friggin huge, it came with beans and rice and guacamole on the side. After taking a few bites outta the burro I noticed all this grease running down my arm,. I wasn't too crazy about this, but it sure was good!

The roasted pork taco was even better, I think I'll stick with the taco dinner.

Mexican food is not inherently bad at all.

Taco-bell rates about the same as a whataburger or burger king. Fast-food ain't real good in any case to live on,that includes pizza.

Mexican food has rice, beans, beef, wheat product, corn product, chicken, pork, plenty of vegetables like onion, lettuce, tomatoe.

Mexican food tends to be absent on potatoes, but made up for with avocadoes and other stuff. Lots of great spices you cannot get elsewhere much. I love mexican food [tex-mex better] . It is not unheathy. It all depends on how you cook it and what you order/cook.

In Tlaqueppaque I saw mexicans cooking pork parts, and I mean ears and feet, in 20 gallon tubs of lard. So what? Every 7-11 sells pork-rinds. Trying to live on either is probably not healthy. There is no difference.

Taco-bell ain't good mexican food no more than dominoes is good italian food.

Good mexican food is as healthy as anything. IMHO, it tastes better than anything else too. It just depends on how it is prepared and what you eat, same is true for any other food. Individual resturaunts vary, in any ethnic flavor.

Depends upon the restaurant...

We enjoy Mexican and California-Mexican Food. The quality and the healthiness depends upon the restaurant. Our favorite restaurant doesn't use any lard in the beans, only the breast of the chicken, fresh vegetables, and lean meat. We have toured the kitchen and it is clean and the food is healthy and wholesome. The staff will customize any dish to your specs.

We avoid the chains and the places that push low cost and lots of food. Yuck!

You can't blame the illegals, hell our elected dumb a** officials are giving everything away. The little bit that remains is being given up by big business that is forced to make a profit. You also can't blame them, we need somebody with some gonads and the position to make a difference. I didn't want to say it, and don't really care about political parties, but Regan was the last pair of nuts the U.S. has seen. The Bushes were just a smoke screen and Clinton just rode the wave. For some reason the American people don't think they need a business oriented person (business man) to run the country.

Hey, nevermind, I heard China can build one for half the cost.

I wouldn't expect them to crack down too hard on illegals. In fact, I think one reason they aren't cracking down on immigration (legal or not) is because without the influx of immigrants our country is actually going to level off as far as population growth is concerned. Given that our current Social Security system is based on having an ever larger base of people compared to those drawing SS, the government truly can't afford to crack down on immigration.

As a matter of fact I just got my SS statement in the mail the other day. Not only is my estimated SS per month a pittance (even by todays standards and I have 30+ year to go) but the statement actually states "Your estimated benefits are based on current law. Congress has made changes to the law in the past and can do so at any time. The law governing benefit amounts may change because, by 2041, the payroll taxes collected will be enough to pay only about 75 percent of scheduled benefits." Great... so the year after I turn 62 there will only be enough to pay 75%... which means before I turn 62 there will probably be enought to pay 77% etc etc. Stupid politicians.

Fairtax! Boot all the illegals! Honor the ones who came here legally (esp. the ones who can cook really well)! Viva la comida bien!
    Luke 6:31

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The Mexicans have a high rate of colon and stomach cancer.
    Do you think that could have anything to do all the Asbestos removal they do. All the jobs I seen with Asbestos removal has been done by Mexicans. Seen them removing Asbestos, then got out and eat their sack lunch. Also an old timer told me they used to do Asbestos work when it was starting to be known how bad it was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123