Thread: bullet

bullet

bullet vacuum pump spits out a little bit of oil on startup, is that normal?

Yup. Usually the byproduct of being tossed around in the van. As always, keep it topped off.

7 cfm monster pump, not having a gas ballast to stage properly stage it, is the main culprit for the oil burp.

Bullet is just too big for residential..not sure why YJ is pushing it to that market.

I've been using the bullet for over 5 years is never give me any troubles it's been very accurate and very powerful one thathas always give me great service and dependability one thing that I have found to a intervened do burp hook up a four valves Yellow Jacket manifold quit with the ball valve hose is. it acts as a perfect isolation valve when checking for leaks in the system water evacuation instead of having to turn it off and close out the ball valves are closing on your gauges it also enables you to be able to switch directly over to your free on jog charge system instead of having a detached houses or inject from a liquid side or vapor size hose is it makes it a lot easier and prevent over as well I hope this helps for these newer technicians experiencing bullet problems

I've got the same 7 cfm bullet. Might be positive pressure in your system when you start the pump. Don't have you're face over the pumps outlet when it starts. You may get a free face moisturizing.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Had a helper hook up mine a while back and somehow it had pressure on the system and he must have been looking at the exaust port lol. There was so much pressure there was oil dripping off the sophit of a 2 story home, and yup he got a free facial