Thread: Honeywell

Honeywell

Anyone know how to disable the "Adaptive Intelligent Recovery" feature in a Honeywell TH8110u1003? Thank you! Gotta be one of the Advanced Feature codes but the manual does not give that out!

It is in....

the installers setup section.

Why disable it? That’s one of the best things they’ve done in a long time.

I've had a few complaints about how early it starts. These have been 2 stage units. One has started the furnace about 3 hours early and had the house up to temp about 90 minutes early. We'll swap that Monday and I'll ask for a less aggressive recovery too.

If you are only setting back a few degrees, I would disable it too and set my time to come on 15 minutes earlier or so.

Thank you -- got it in the install menu! - THANK YOU THANK YOU! The thermo is in the hallway -- all vents are closed in the entire upstairs zone except for the master bath -- I want it to come on ONCE a day -- for 15 minutes to warm master bath -- with recovery, it was coming on HOURS early and turning the bathroom into a Sauna!

Quote Originally Posted by gifford888 View Post
    -- all vents are closed in the entire upstairs zone except for the master bath --

By doing this you’ve upset the entire balance of your system. Go back and open all vents

Talking

Can't do that... too much $$$ -- just need heat in the master bath first thing in the morning... worked GREAT this morning! Thanks again!@#!

Quote Originally Posted by gifford888 View Post
    Can't do that... too much $$$ -- just need heat in the master bath first thing in the morning... worked GREAT this morning! Thanks again!@#!

Some people you just can't help...even for free.
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

I was helped! Works great! What could possibly be the harm to the furnace?

not enough airflow, possibly overheating furnace causing premature damage to heat exchanger.